LB Bruce Carter Visting Bills; Signing with the NYJ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we haven't signed any that have visited aside from Dray and Blanton. Our hit rate- assuming we are offering contracts- is low this offseason

Who visited outside Dray, Blanton, Biermann and Carter??? 50% is bad? Ooookay then. You drive a hard bargain, my friend.

I really hope they don't go LB in round 1.

Why? They need one badly. Draft is deep at the DL position so it's being said. If that's true they can get one in round 2 or 3 who can start.

Edited by purple haze

TBD Logic ---- Player comes to visit = bills wanting to sign him no matter what, and therefore if bills do not sign him it was the players choice to not sign with us.

Man football economics are easy, we should all be agents and front office staffers

That's too bad, I believe he would have been a good fit for this team.

Yep. he might well have. Certainly filled a need looking from the outside in.

Blanton is a pick up i really like and Dray is probably a darned good fit. Still like to them score a LB.

damn that Glenn and Gilmore! It's a Team game !!

TBD Logic ---- Player comes to visit = bills wanting to sign him no matter what, and therefore if bills do not sign him it was the players choice to not sign with us.

Man football economics are easy, we should all be agents and front office staffers

You mean... maybe the Bills were not thrilled?

Do they even read our posts?

wtf.

Yep. he might well have. Certainly filled a need looking from the outside in.

Blanton is a pick up i really like and Dray is probably a darned good fit. Still like to them score a LB.

damn that Glenn and Gilmore! It's a Team game !!

You mean... maybe the Bills were not thrilled?

Do they even read our posts?

wtf.

I back this team and its decisions pretty much to the fire man......everyone knows that

I just think Bruce Carter would have filled a need on this team......and he went to a team that would not have fit his skills as well as they would have been filled here.

Patience is required with the whole glenn and gilmore thing.....just frustrated this particular fish got away.

I back this team and its decisions pretty much to the fire man......everyone knows that

I just think Bruce Carter would have filled a need on this team......and he went to a team that would not have fit his skills as well as they would have been filled here.

Patience is required with the whole glenn and gilmore thing.....just frustrated this particular fish got away.

Lets hope Bills saw something we cannot and said no thank you