LB Bruce Carter Visting Bills; Signing with the NYJ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the sound of this. Could keep us from being desperate in the draft and keep Manny Lawson out at SLB where he belongs.

do not let him out of the building !

Yes and Yes

Seems like our ratio of brining guys in vs. signing is pretty low this year. Evans, Thompson, bell, kerley, Kroy all left without inking a deal.

Im sure money was a factor

The sooner they get Glenn signed to an extension, the better to facilitate the signing of useful veteran guys like Carter.

The sooner they get Glenn signed to an extension, the better to facilitate the signing of useful veteran guys like Carter.

I was thinking along the same lines get Glenn and Gilmore done !!

Hate to put pressure on them but now is the time to free up some rainy day cash

And I'm going to bet that he's not signing with us. He's had a ton of visits and I'm sure we're not flashing the biggest dough.

given his failure as a 4-3 LB the last couple of years, familiarity with Rex's brother and system might mean more pull for us.

This would be a very good dust settle signing. Nice scheme fit, some familiarity from his time with Rob and a guy who has played at an above average level in the league only 3 years ago.

Above average 3 years ago? Maybe we can sign Peyton Manning next.

This would be a very good dust settle signing. Nice scheme fit, some familiarity from his time with Rob and a guy who has played at an above average level in the league only 3 years ago.

Now THIS would actually be addressing a need in a sensible manner.

Do the draft Ragland people not see that decent ILB's aren't valued all that greatly?