LAMP 15k posts: Also, new job in Buffalo! - coming back

BuffaloBill

Ok, so there is the one option left, so now you just need a reasonable explanation for the accident

Yes....it all revolves around the plan and getting away with it. Now the key here is not to have any kind of a trail that the authorities can track. So mums the word.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....it all revolves around the plan and getting away with it. Now the key here is not to have any kind of a trail that the authorities can track. So mums the word.

True story - I did not work with the guy but others at my employer had. Engineer .... Claims his wife died and he freaked out because he did not want his young kids to be distraught. He says that he puts his wife's body in her car so the kids don't find her and starts out driving across the U.S.. As he does so, he cuts her up and throws pieces out to the roadside with miles between them. The police never find the body so they can't put together a murder case. He is convicted of some sort of mutilation crime and spends a very limited amount of time in jail.

So... On your drive from SF to B-lo....

This is a very logical question. My wife is from Chicago but has lived all over including Europe. I'd consider moving back to WNY but it would require her death or divorce.

Oh and BTW divorce is not an option. :devil:

Is his last name Bailey? :huh:

Thanks.... Reading comprehension got me there. Missed that while reading from phone.

True story - I did not work with the guy but others at my employer had. Engineer .... Claims his wife died and he freaked out because he did not want his young kids to be distraught. He says that he puts his wife's body in her car so the kids don't find her and starts out driving across the U.S.. As he does so, he cuts her up and throws pieces out to the roadside with miles between them. The police never find the body so they can't put together a murder case. He is convicted of some sort of mutilation crime and spends a very limited amount of time in jail.

So... On your drive from SF to B-lo....

Fantastic idea. But shhhhhhh. We need to keep this on the down low.

It's called The Chef Jim Effect. We know how to control it, but he won't listen to any advice.

Wait a darn minute here. I listen to all sorts of advice. I have ears and eyes you know. Now do I follow up on any of it? :w00t:

Oh wait. I think I just did in reply to BB's post. Damit!!! :angry:

Edited by Chef Jim