Best seats in First Niagara Ctr?

Planning to catch a Sabres game before the end of the season. I'm a bit of a seat snob, so I was hoping to get some opinions on what's the best seats for a Sabres game.

I assume section 105 behind the benches is good, but what row gives the best perspective?

Appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts.

Planning to catch a Sabres game before the end of the season. I'm a bit of a seat snob, so I was hoping to get some opinions on what's the best seats for a Sabres game.

I assume section 105 behind the benches is good, but what row gives the best perspective?

be at least 14 rows up if want to be between the goal lines. Any lower you will have some obstructions with the glass, PB, benches etc.

1st row directly behind the goals is also very cool.

For best perspective I would say first 2 rows of the 300 level (anywhere in the middle 3 sections). Obviously the middle 200 sections are great if you have cash to burn. Personally I don't like sitting in the 100s for hockey, but maybe that's just me.

I know people with center ice seats in the club level. They might be looking to unload them at a discount. I can vouch for them. PM me if interested and I'll make a call. Edited by PromoTheRobot

The worst seats I had were in the lower bowl, in the corner on the end of a row a little above where one of the tunnels is, where the steps go up around and then in back of the tunnel entrance. Bought them online so I thought they'd be OK. When I sat down I was blocking the stairs where they go from the side to the back of the tunnel. Every time someone wanted to go past I had to get up to let them by. It was ridiculous. I couldn't believe they would cram a seat in there like that. I never got around to emailing Ted Black to complain.

200 level. There is a reason those are the most expensive seats. It is the best vantage point. 100 level, while cool to be that close is very spotty on viewing. If you need to go 100 level... behind the net as close as possible, or if you are on the sides, go higher up. Many spots you will end up watching 1/2 of the game on the jumbotron and/or hurting your neck looking to one side.

FYI there is only 1 game left.

be at least 14 rows up if want to be between the goal lines. Any lower you will have some obstructions with the glass, PB, benches etc.

Just curious. Do many people use the Metro Rail to get to the games? In general is there much usage for the rail or is it a white elephant?

Many spots you will end up watching 1/2 of the game on the jumbotron and/or hurting your neck looking to one side.

This was us. Visited my daughter for her college / Easter break. Got section 116, row 8 on the side vs Winnipeg. When the puck was on the opposite side of the ice, due to the penalty box the ice/view was distorted. Still great seats, just had to look up often when the puck was on the other side. On the plus though, Eichel's game winning shot was directly in front of us. :thumbsup:

Agree 100%

I have season tickets to an OHL team that are 1st row behind the net and it's an awesome view of the game!

Just curious. Do many people use the Metro Rail to get to the games? In general is there much usage for the rail or is it a white elephant?

ton of usage on game days. not so much other times that i can tell, but game days are packed.

My favorite place to sit is the last row of the 300s, middle three sections on either side. It's probably because I'm a cheapskate and can usually get a pair of tickets for under $40 after tax. Being able to stand up whenever I want is a nice perk though.

My favorite place to sit is the last row of the 300s, middle three sections on either side. It's probably because I'm a cheapskate and can usually get a pair of tickets for under $40 after tax. Being able to stand up whenever I want is a nice perk though.

Great point on the standing...i prefer to stand, even use a standing desk in my office.

I have gone a few Penguin games, and in their arena you enter the upper bowl at the top and then walk down, just like you did at the Aud. They sell standing room only tickets with numbered spots around the top, each spot has a little bar to rest your beer and a hook for your coat. Best seat in the house as far as I am concerned.

I would love to see them do something similar at the Ralph. Plenty of room up there, nice potties...throw a beer vendor up there and it would be perfect! Would move my seats in heartbeat if they offered that.

Edited by plenzmd1

I enjoy a few different areas. Front row 300 level center ice is great.

First row by the nets is awesome for like 70% of the game. The other 30% of the game in the far end is impossible to really see but for that 70% of time from the neutral zone into your end it's great.

And maybe 20 rows up center ice is great too

I enjoy a few different areas. Front row 300 level center ice is great.

First row by the nets is awesome for like 70% of the game. The other 30% of the game in the far end is impossible to really see but for that 70% of time from the neutral zone into your end it's great.

And maybe 20 rows up center ice is great too

It's a hockey rink not at football field. Unless you are really old! :D