Boyst's latest conquest is all hung up

BuffaloBill

She must have been zero potential. Just imagine if the frame of the vehicle made a connection across two lines. It is why birds don't get fried sitting on high voltage lines. But big enough birds, with big enough wingspans sitting on high tension lines, zap! Why guys in a man-lift can work on those thing live! With a properly insulated bucket of course. Not sure how these wires were insulated though, but she had to do some damage and expose something? Good thing she didn't bridge across the lines by touching them... Stay still... Lucky lady!

How the..... what the..... Someone needs to find the explanation for this.

I assume you want the explanation of why not zapped by the high voltage lines. Because she flew in the air like a bird. Birds sitting on only one line, not touching anything else don't get zapped. Like I mentioned above, some high tensions have to be worked on live. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I assume you want the explanation of why not zapped by the high voltage lines. Because she flew in the air like a bird. Birds sitting on only one line, not touching anything else don't get zapped. Like I mentioned above, some high tensions have to be worked on live.

No, I already know about the birds (and the bees), I want to know how the car got up there.

No, I already know about the birds (and the bees), I want to know how the car got up there.

Whew... Good about the bees... Boy would that be awkward... ;-)

Not sure... I can't make out the model of the vehicle... But it is front wheel drive most likely, and they did say she was speeding and "ran up the pole." That side that is hung up most likely is on the drive wheel side (front passenger). Then the lines "snagged" her.

Also, notice it appears to be a late model vehicle by the styling and other things. And the driver side front & rear quarter panels are different colors... Somebody was in another wreck with that "beater."

Just curious, I wonder what kinda car it is. Any help?

She flew slighly in air and the drive wheel ran up the pole like a "train on a track"... Then wires snagged... She must have been gunning that motor...

...boyst does have that effect on 'em... Well, that's what he says. ;-) ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois