Confirmed: DE Kroy Biermann Visiting Bills

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I can't picture his wife in Bflo at all! At least he'd have something to talk to Duke Williams about.

@ryanlasal

Biermann had 54 tackles and 2.5 sacks in Atlanta last season. 333 tackles and 23.5 sacks in his 8 year career in the NFL

Edited by YoloinOhio

If they sign him and with Wynn hopefully coming back healthy anyone think they might not pick a defensive end in the draft? Given that Rex says it will be more of a fully pregnant 3-4 they could focus on picking a true nose tackle (freeing Dareus up to play more as an end), strengthening at linebacker and safety and finding some depth at corner.

If they sign him and with Wynn hopefully coming back healthy anyone think they might not pick a defensive end in the draft? Given that Rex says it will be more of a fully pregnant 3-4 they could focus on picking a true nose tackle (freeing Dareus up to play more as an end), strengthening at linebacker and safety and finding some depth at corner.

i think they would still take one. Biermann and Wynn are good rotational depth. IMO.

Some interesting analysis of biermann. They make it sound like he's a high motor guy who works hard to improve and has gone from a liability against the run to making it his strength. However they say he's lost the ability to cover backs or tight ends following an achilles tear and is a limited pass rusher. Good special teamer. At 250 pounds I wonder if the staff sees him as a backup to Lawson.

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2016/2/22/11082164/will-kroy-biermann-receive-another-contract-in-atlanta

I've done probably 100 mocks and every time I go to get a DE I always have to reach a little except for nkdemichkdninichinniqak. He always is there in the 3rd or taken in the first.

I hope so. With dareus at one end we just may be able to get by with Bryant, Wynn and this dude at the other.

It sounds like from reports he has had injuries reduce his flexibility which was his greatest asset; an undersized high motor guy with injury concerns? Not too bad if only in camp as a look see but does not sound like someone you want to depend upon in rotation. A good special teams player but slow so not sure if that helps a lot.

It sounds like from reports he has had injuries reduce his flexibility which was his greatest asset; an undersized high motor guy with injury concerns? Not too bad if only in camp as a look see but does not sound like someone you want to depend upon in rotation. A good special teams player but slow so not sure if that helps a lot.

A look at his career to date: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BierKr99.htm

@mikerodak

Kroy Biermann was the 7th-ranked edge defender in run defense last season by @PFF. Would project as No. 3 OLB behind Hughes, Lawson.

I'm guessing it's durability concerns

Yes, but he is unsigned , correct?

Anyone thinking bills are moving on?

The reason i asked is because, some one posted would the draft be affected ?

I would not thinks so myself

@mikerodak

Kroy Biermann is 30 and wouldn’t offer much upside as a pass rusher. An upgrade over IK Enemkpali, but position is still a draft need.

Ik has no upside in my opinion.

Probably took Marios fridge drinks away from him, and that is when all the trouble started

Yes, but he is unsigned , correct?

Anyone thinking bills are moving on?

The reason i asked is because, some one posted would the draft be affected ?

I would not thinks so myself

Yes, he's unsigned and will likely remain unsigned until after the draft. He's the exact position player who you look to replace in the draft, and if you can't hit on the kid that you want in the draft or sign as UDFA, then you bring Alex back at vet minimum.