Buying a car, Nisan versa note good idea or bad

mead107

Not a big fan on the quality of Nissan.....much better looking at the Honda Fit if looking for something comparable in that category

How many/what have you owned? We had a Xterra for 14 years and nearly 200k before we traded it on the Pathfinder we've had for almost 5. Not a single issue with either of them.

Mead: It's a bold move. If this "guy" (I use that term loosely) ever wants to associate with Bills' fans he'll re-think buying this death trap. If he goes forward with this purchase he becomes nothing more than a guy who listens to NPR on Sundays while he crochets a satchel out of organic alpaca fiber.

Mead: It's a bold move. If this "guy" (I use that term loosely) ever wants to associate with Bills' fans he'll re-think buying this death trap. If he goes forward with this purchase he becomes nothing more than a guy who listens to NPR on Sundays while he crochets a satchel out of organic alpaca fiber.

And I thought you were being sincere when you held my hand, listened to NPR with me and gave me that lovely satchel... You just wanted me fo my body...sick bastard....

Ask /dev... He just purchased a red Rogue...

Hey /dev, are you still riding around chanting: "RedRogue! RedRogue!" like Danny from "The Shining." Every time I see a red Rogue... I start reciting that... LoL ..

How's the tranny been like mentioned above?

Don't ask how I remember this sh*t... I got mind like a steel trap! LoL... ;-)

Ha! Too funny!

I know the Consumer Reports ratings of Nissan in general is fair to poor. That said my family have been buying Altimas since 2005 and loved each one.

People are nutz and usually treat stuff like crap. That being said, sure there are some lemons. Don't buy a 1977 Plymouth Fury... Ha! But really, any MODERN (vehicles with more computing power that Apollo 13) car will usually serve you well if you treat it well. USUALLY! :D

Don't worry, be happy... Drive what you want... Even better if you can get a good deal.

Ask /dev... He just purchased a red Rogue...

Hey /dev, are you still riding around chanting: "RedRogue! RedRogue!" like Danny from "The Shining." Every time I see a red Rogue... I start reciting that... LoL ..

How's the tranny been like mentioned above?

Don't ask how I remember this sh*t... I got mind like a steel trap! LoL... ;-)

Ha! Too funny!

They didn't have a red Rogue in stock so I ended up with black.

Last week was one year and only problems have been a punctured tire and hit & run in a parking lot requiring a new bumper