North Carolina GOP Block Gay Anti-Discrimintion Law

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean the public furniture factories? So Charlotte's City Council passes a law allowing people to use the restroom of their self-identification, and the State passes a law prohibiting that and keeping the status quo. The city ordnance w

as setting up a very slippery slope with huge unintended (or intended) consequences. If Charlotte eventually prevails what's to prevent you from traveling to that city, self identifying as a bull and having your way with Elsie since the Beastialitality Laws have been rendered meaningless?

Elsie has standards

:lol: The fact you're so worked up over this issue just proves it's a nonsense issue.

its not the issue I am worked up about. If you want to identify as a tree an stand in the forest don't be upset when someone comes along and identifies as a dog and pees on you.

Those lines I put in are for comedy only but they raise a point.

Some are OK with it. Some are not. But I don't know how comfortable your wife would be if I showered with her. The bubble bath she didn't mind, though. How would a teen girl feel having to piss beside an adult man? How might a young boy feel if a woman came in and used his bathroom? How would your mother feel if I went in to the locker room where I burp, fart and scratch myself to Change beside her?

Honestly. I could care less what people want to do but when it imposes on rights it gets gray.

The clear black and white on this is state vs fed. I am all state. I think NC made a law in reaction to Charlotte over reach and now is being spun horribly and if people don't like it too !@#$ing bad. Stay out. Enough damn Yankees here already.

so the article said more than half say you should use your bathroom of birth yet there is a poll saying 38% support the bill. Me thinks the poll was not accurate and the question and bill no understood.

God damn youre a dense man

Can I tinkle next to your niece?

see, there's this problem with subtlety rearing its ugly head again. might it be that some people believe that you should use yyour bathroom of birth but simultaneously believe that there needn't be a law about it?

A ridiculous comparison.

why not? We can use the same shower at the Y

see, there's this problem with subtlety rearing its ugly head again. might it be that some people believe that you should use yyour bathroom of birth but simultaneously believe that there needn't be a law about it?

oh. Then why do we need any laws? Why ya trying to take my guns?

The one and only Alicia Colon...................................(of course she's not a NC hick, but.....you know)

North Carolina´s cojones
Jewish World Review, by Alicia Colon

Original Article

For the past eight years, common sense has disappeared from the political spectrum with nonsensical executive orders and the machinations of the closet fascists in office. The federal government interfering in states’ rights has become routine but there are signs that state resistance to the bullying will hopefully be a harbinger of welcome change. The great state of North Carolina is flexing the might of principle against a hostile Department of Justice. It has filed a lawsuit against the DOJ for threatening to withdraw funding to the state over its common sense law concerning privacy in restrooms.

The mere fact that North Carolina had to pass a law declaring that persons must only use the public bathrooms for the gender they were born with is a testament to the tyranny of a very powerful minority aka the LGBT political bloc.
{snip}
As usual, the PC brigade has distorted and used propaganda to make what is a non-issue a case of hatred and discrimination against trans-genders that simply doesn’t exist.
Does the new legislation advocate discrimination against anyone in their pursuit of jobs, housing, medical care? No.
What it does do is protect the right of women to privacy in public restrooms and showers. We bring our young children into these areas to keep them safe. What the government is insisting is quite the opposite.
More at the link:

The one and only Alicia Colon...................................(of course she's not a NC hick, but.....you know)

North Carolina´s cojones

Original Article

For the past eight years, common sense has disappeared from the political spectrum with nonsensical executive orders and the machinations of the closet fascists in office. The federal government interfering in states’ rights has become routine but there are signs that state resistance to the bullying will hopefully be a harbinger of welcome change. The great state of North Carolina is flexing the might of principle against a hostile Department of Justice. It has filed a lawsuit against the DOJ for threatening to withdraw funding to the state over its common sense law concerning privacy in restrooms.

The mere fact that North Carolina had to pass a law declaring that persons must only use the public bathrooms for the gender they were born with is a testament to the tyranny of a very powerful minority aka the LGBT political bloc.
{snip}
As usual, the PC brigade has distorted and used propaganda to make what is a non-issue a case of hatred and discrimination against trans-genders that simply doesn’t exist.
Does the new legislation advocate discrimination against anyone in their pursuit of jobs, housing, medical care? No.
What it does do is protect the right of women to privacy in public restrooms and showers. We bring our young children into these areas to keep them safe. What the government is insisting is quite the opposite.
More at the link:
have you seen the writer's pic? i'm wondering what bathroom would be appropriate...

There shouldn't be a law about it...but the simple fact that DoJ considers it a Title IX violation worth major penalties illustrates the need for the law.

There shouldn't be a law about it...but the simple fact that DoJ considers it a Title IX violation worth major penalties illustrates the need for the law.

as I've said it's a proxy battle in the culture war. but when you are outgunned, it's unwise to fire the first shot.

as I've said it's a proxy battle in the culture war. but when you are outgunned, it's unwise to fire the first shot.

Actually, when you're outgunned, it's extremely wise to fire the first shot. It's called an "ambush," you knucklehead.,

Actually, when you're outgunned, it's extremely wise to fire the first shot. It's called an "ambush," you knucklehead.,

BS! You can't deduce that from this. It could be an ambush or it could be something like your minion starting an argument with a smarter person--99% of the world's population--and getting smacked down.

It's ridiculous because I'm not married. ;)

forgot. Its not legal there yet.

Is that the best you can add?

Can I watch your grandmother undress?

North Carolina´s cojones

Original Article

For the past eight years, common sense has disappeared from the political spectrum with nonsensical executive orders and the machinations of the closet fascists in office. The federal government interfering in states rights has become routine but there are signs that state resistance to the bullying will hopefully be a harbinger of welcome change. The great state of North Carolina is flexing the might of principle against a hostile Department of Justice. It has filed a lawsuit against the DOJ for threatening to withdraw funding to the state over its common sense law concerning privacy in restrooms.

{snip}

As usual, the PC brigade has distorted and used propaganda to make what is a non-issue a case of hatred and discrimination against trans-genders that simply doesnt exist.

More at the link:

have you seen the writer's pic? i'm wondering what bathroom would be appropriate...

OK so why is it illegal or a matter which involves the feds?

birddog does not want to discriminate. He fires only bullets made by transgender Latino migrant children and fires those bullets backward. Thus, usually his first shot is the most effective. We all know he's there, we all try to stay clear but we shoot back because its funny

BS! You can't deduce that from this. It could be an ambush or it could be something like your minion starting an argument with a smarter person--99% of the world's population--and getting smacked down.

I want you to read the following very carefully, and give it some sincere, heartfelt thought. You ready? Here it is:

Stop being a complete !@#$ing retard. And before you reply to this...stop. Don't. Because your reply will be completely !@#$ing retarded, and we want you to STOP being a complete !@#$ing retard. So turn off the computer, go have a juice box and a cookie, and for once think about what you're actually doing before you do something completely !@#$ing retarded.

Having solved all of her city's myriad of problems....................

BALTIMORE MAYOR BANS TRAVEL TO NORTH CAROLINA, MISSISSIPPI.

Because bathrooms, of course.

Crushing dissent,........... politics as domestic warfare ..........and a useful media distraction for a failed presidency.

Obama’s war on bathrooms has it all.

Edited by B-Man

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/21/why-these-high-school-girls-dont-want-transgender-student-a-in-their-locker-room/

Decent article actually giving a voice to other people who are having their rights infringed on for the sake of "equality".

And then there's the ACLU :rolleyes:

“This administration has gone on television and talked about our client’s anatomy,” Yohnka, criticizing the school’s decision to go public with the negotiations, told The Daily Signal. “If they had done this to any other student in this district, the parents would be there lynching the board.”

“The school district says at the end of the day that they’re still going to limit unfettered access to locker rooms based on anatomy, which fundamentally still misunderstands the notion of what it means to be transgender,” Yohnka said. “The anatomy in some ways scientifically is the least important indication of gender identity that there is, and yet they seem to be relying so heavily on it.”

No one cares about what you identify as. This is why there isn't outrage about sexual preference and using the designated bathrooms or lockerrooms for that. This has everything to do with anatomy, and that the fact is a 16 year old anatomical boy should not be changing in front of, and with 16 year old girls. It is inappropriate no matter what anyone "identifies" as. Otherwise why do we have separate facilities at all?

forgot. Its not legal there yet.

I live in the People's Republic of California... I'm pretty sure it's legal to marry anyone or anything. Hell, I'm just a ten minute walk from Venice Beach where this guy says he'll marry anyone to anything for some beer or weed. He's even ordained:

IMG_5401.jpg