North Carolina GOP Block Gay Anti-Discrimintion Law

You know who's real good? That Tom Petty! For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "American Girl."

You're an idiot for praising Tom Petty, and an idiot for wasting your card on praise for Tom Petty. Which one do you want to use your card on?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just last week I entered the men's room at my local tequila mill to relieve myself, and there was a rather attractive lady washing her hands at the sink. I was proud of myself for not batting am eye at seeing a woman in the men's restroom, and she didn't bat an eye when I had no problem peeing with her next to me.

:lol:

That was completely uncalled for -

I was not uncomfortable. Just annoyed. Because 10 women at thw dixie chicks concert wanted to avoid lines in the mens room... If I lined up to go in the women's restroom, then what?

I tried real hard to fart, etc

• 2 weeks later...

DEVELOPING:

evidence found that Democratic groups had paid and/or solicitated absentee voting for the Democratic candidate. Recounts and canvassing the counts is delayed past Friday when the winner was to be named.

Irony....drum roll? The person who investigats this is Roy Cooper, a Democrat... Who is running for that Governer position against sitting gov Mccrory

• 2 weeks later...

yup. just had a franchise sell for huge money...clippers. have completely changed their image after the melee fight from 15 years ago. couple of the biggest athletes on the planet...but sure you think they're running their business into the ground. ok.

the NBa is a joke for moving the all Star game from Charlotte. Continuing to support Chinese and foreign gov much more corrupt amd ruthless than a stupid tranny law about someone's feelings.

The nba is succeeding because they're making the game fun. Simple as that. They ditched their plan to strictly market an urban product. They invoked freaking dress code, mind you. They're not that amazing and I can't stand their hypocrisy based on their bigoted ways,mostly going against the greatest !@#$ing state in the country not afraid to stand up to the federal government to keep itsright to make the !aws it sees fit. If not for sorry as Mecklenburg it'd be a different story, but dumbass Roberts was prompted by left leaning outside interests after the county and city governments saw a chance to **** on McCrory who built that damn city.

So, fuc north Carolina Democrats, the NBA, the NCAA. Etc.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-cooper-republicans-north-carolina_us_5852cadbe4b012849c05d4dc

isn’t this some sort of irony…?

An interesting look at how corrupted so easily been a regular part of this great state that Democrats have shitvon time and time again.

WASHINGTON ― Fresh off losing control of the governor’s seat, North Carolina Republicans are now trying to undermine the election results through the state legislature by pushing bills that would limit the power of Democratic Governor-elect Roy Cooper.

Cooper declared victory over Gov. Pat McCrory, the Republican incumbent, on Nov. 9, but McCrory would not concede, saying the race was too close to call since Cooper was ahead by slightly more than 4,300 votes. He then called for all provisional ballots to be counted, demanded a statewide recount and accused citizens of voter fraud before finally conceding the election to Cooper on Dec. 5.

But apparently, Cooper’s fight isn’t over. If passed, Senate Bill 4 and House Bill 17 would prevent the incoming governor from making certain Cabinet appointments, reduce the power of the State Board of Elections and change the way potentially unconstitutional bills are legally challenged.

What’s perhaps more troubling is that the bills aren’t clear about what to do in certain common political scenarios.

Take the embattled State Board of Elections. Currently, the governor appoints all five board members. But under SB 4, there would be an executive director and eight board members ― four Democrats, four Republicans ― who would have the power to issue subpoenas and compel witnesses to testify. Cooper would be able to appoint four of the members, while two would be chosen by the state House and another two would be picked by the state Senate. County election boards would also shift from three members ― two currently appointed by the sitting governor ― to four members, evenly split along party lines.

Because, god forbid one man and his one party has unlimited control of an election board, its laws and can willingly bring in countless cronies.

You're an idiot.

You should be banned

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-cooper-republicans-north-carolina_us_5852cadbe4b012849c05d4dc

An interesting look at how corrupted so easily been a regular part of this great state that Democrats have shitvon time and time again.

Because, god forbid one man and his one party has unlimited control of an election board, its laws and can willingly bring in countless cronies.

Why didn't they do something when the governor was a Republican? Oh, because then he couldn't get racists in to try and stop blacks and young people from voting

I don't remember your concern when that "one man" was GOP.....

You should be banned

Why didn't they do something when the governor was a Republican? Oh, because then he couldn't get racists in to try and stop blacks and young people from voting

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.