Is my roommate pinching alcohol?

CommonCents

Stupid question but after paying some attention to the Vodka bottle I store on the top of the fridge I noticed a bunch of water droplets around the top of the bottle. That strikes me as odd? Maybe I have just never noticed before? Thanks for any possible answers.

Hmmmm. Drink the entire bottle. If you're not really, really hammered kick your roommate in the pills.

Yah if want a drink have a drink but sure as hell don't put water back in the bottle! I'm going to try and freeze it I guess that's the only way to take a guess.

Stupid question but after paying some attention to the Vodka bottle I store on the top of the fridge I noticed a bunch of water droplets around the top of the bottle. That strikes me as odd? Maybe I have just never noticed before? Thanks for any possible answers.

Your roommate might be innocent here.

The water droplets may simply be a figment of your overactive imagination. Have you had your head examined lately? You're overdue for a battery of psychological exams which are likely to reveal that you suffered severe trauma as a child and somehow water was involved. Given this discovery, memories will flood back and you will live in psychological pain and misery.

Maybe it's best to ignore these "water droplets."

It's condensation you knucklehead. Follow me here: moisture in the air will transform into a solid form when the temperature rapidly increases from below 32 degrees to over 60 degrees. A glass bottle will retain cold temperature even when the room temp rises above 60. When this happens, moisture in the air will be drawn to the cold bottle and form water droplets around the side of the bottle.

Another possible explanation: your roommate is using the long, narrow end of the bottle to pleasure himself while you are away and has the common decency to wash the bottle after he finishes (leaving water residue around the opening).

Lesson: ask your mom to keep the temperature in the basement at a constant 64 degrees and buy Beerball his own bottle so he stops using yours as a sex toy.

Your roommate might be innocent here.

The water droplets may simply be a figment of your overactive imagination. Have you had your head examined lately? You're overdue for a battery of psychological exams which are likely to reveal that you suffered severe trauma as a child and somehow water was involved. Given this discovery, memories will flood back and you will live in psychological pain and misery.

Maybe it's best to ignore these "water droplets."

I had no idea you and he were roommates.

It's condensation you knucklehead. Follow me here: moisture in the air will transform into a solid form when the temperature rapidly increases from below 32 degrees to over 60 degrees. A glass bottle will retain cold temperature even when the room temp rises above 60. When this happens, moisture in the air will be drawn to the cold bottle and form water droplets around the side of the bottle.

Another possible explanation: your roommate is using the long, narrow end of the bottle to pleasure himself while you are away and has the common decency to wash the bottle after he finishes (leaving water residue around the opening).

Lesson: ask your mom to keep the temperature in the basement at a constant 64 degrees and buy Beerball his own bottle so he stops using yours as a sex toy.

So many wrongs...

My favorite: "moisture turns solid when temperature increases"

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH