Mark Campbell just on Sirius NFL-124

Tom

Sounded like he was real sorry to see Drew go and felt they best not put JP in a position to win by himself.

Riggins thinks JP will be good & compared him loosely to Vick. Mark said he's more like Flutie with an arm. :rolleyes:

Sounded like he was real sorry to see Drew go and felt they best not put JP in a position  to win by himself. 

Riggins thinks JP will be good & compared him loosely to Vick.  Mark said he's more like Flutie with an arm. :rolleyes:

245456[/snapback]

Not Vick please.

Sounded like he was real sorry to see Drew go and felt they best not put JP in a position  to win by himself. 

Riggins thinks JP will be good & compared him loosely to Vick.  Mark said he's more like Flutie with an arm. :rolleyes:

245456[/snapback]

I hate to bring this up again.....but

Flutie with size and an arm.....equals AWESOME QB

I hate to bring this up again.....but

Flutie with size and an arm.....equals AWESOME QB

245500[/snapback]

You know it's funny, I had this impression recently while watching the brief highlights of JP from preseason and the regular season...that he really does look like he could be Flutie with a real arm. I'm sure it's just seeing the #7 that made me think of that, but it sure would be fun if true.

You know it's funny, I had this impression recently while watching the brief highlights of JP from preseason and the regular season...that he really does look like he could be Flutie with a real arm. I'm sure it's just seeing the #7 that made me think of that, but it sure would be fun if true.

245520[/snapback]

I dont know if Losman would be that or not.....

But I said it a long time ago and I still beleive that if you could take Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie....and somehow take the best traits of both guys you would have a guy who went to the pro bowl every year....

- Say what you want about Flutie (and he has faults) but he was a guy who took command in the huddle....was so escapable that teams would just work to keep him contained in the pocket...sit on recievers routes...clog passing lanes to obstruct Flutie's vision.....Fluties arm strength was so bad that as a season went on he would really lose his zip.

If Flutie was a little taller and had a cannon for an arm....that tactic would not have worked.....and maybe..just MAYBE....JPL is that mutant that I had visions of way back then