NFL Execs say Bills should get moving on new stadium

Location is in the eyes of the beholder. <sarcasm font>The City of Buffalo has such a major concentration of the residences of the richest people in the Bills market area.</sarcasm font> Check out the demograhics by zip code of WNY. There are as many high income individuals in the homes in those "suburban towns" like Orchard Park and Clarence as there are in the City of Buffalo. High rollers/corporate owners who live in the area are the people we are talking about. A location in downtown Buffalo is not any closer or more convenient for a majority of them than the current location. The current location has great access via roads. There is nothing wrong with the location as far as access and convenience.

I never once felt that the Bills might ever leave Buffalo and I'd love it if they stayed in OP because it's convenient for me and I love the tailgating.......but I'm not as naive as you.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting wifi is the stupidest thing you've ever heard. Wow - you've led a charmed life.

A. They said there would be wifi. That was one of the big new things in the $130M upgrade.

B. When you're not on wifi, you rarely can use your phone at all. It won't work with all those people there with their own phones.

C. Watch those boulders on your way out, grandpa. You might break a hip.

I guess the ticket scanners are connected to wi-fi also. The wi-fi was down at Jerrys Palace Sunday causing fans to wait upto 5 hours to get in to watch wrestle mania as the ticket scanners were not working. The choice for vehicle control at the Ralph was boulders or metal poles and guard rails. I like the rocks. Edited by Hammered a Lot