Too many of our former players went to division rivals.

Hogan in NE is a slight concern for maybe sharing what TT is more comfortable with.

Mario tuned out last year entirely , doubt he will be of much help.

Ya, Hogan will be the reason we stop beating the Pats**. He will stop that long run of us beating the Pats** this entire century.

I FULLY expect Mario Williams to give us fits this next year.......

His whole thing is just lack of motivation...he will be motivated to play us.....for about a year.

I expect him to either be frustrated in Miami, already given up, or injured.

Miami signed another one of our cast offs

@marqueisgray

✍🏾🐬 #FinsUp

Seriously, do you ever remember a team losing so many of their players to inter division rivals in the same year??! What is up with that?! I'm really starting to think that it's not a coincidence but I can't come with another reason why this is happening. If you have a reason then please share, this is starting to becoming a little concerning.

Belichick can hand us his playbook and it wouldn't help us at all. Football is the same for every team. The only thing that matters is the game plan, how you will attack different looks offensively, disguise different looks defensively. The Bills run the same play out of many different formations. There is no help a player from a former team can give you, unless you dont ever change signal which the Bills did not do years ago.

Seriously, do you ever remember a team losing so many of their players to inter division rivals in the same year??! What is up with that?! I'm really starting to think that it's not a coincidence but I can't come with another reason why this is happening. If you have a reason then please share, this is starting to becoming a little concerning.

Bills had a very talented roster.

I FULLY expect Mario Williams to give us fits this next year.......

His whole thing is just lack of motivation...he will be motivated to play us.....for about a year.

Many don't understand the emotional commitment it takes to win in the NFL. You can bet Mario will be committed for the two games the Bills play the Fins. It will make a difference. I believe your expectations are correct.

they didn't lose them to anyone, they cut them. The only one they lost to a division rival is Hogan. Urbik, Mario and Gray were truly not good last year. Maybe they fit better in Miami but the only one who has the overall talent to make a difference is Mario, though he's lost a step as a pass rusher and is more of a run stopper now.

I can't remember when we had this many of ou players signed with division rivals in the same year. On top of that this year's rival defenses are projected to be even more stout than years past. The last thing that we needed was for our players to be going to our division rivals and shedding light on our strategies.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Every team in the NFL watches infinite amounts of film of every team. The Mario's and Urbik's and Hogan's won't tell them anything they don't already see on film. And just to be the Devil's advocate, the Bills know the strength's and weaknesses of all of those players as well, right? So it will come down to execution. 4-2. Bills record vs. AFC East last season. Stop worrying.