you know that.

UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest

by Michael Bodley & Nanette Asimov

Original Article Edited by B-Man

C3qmsJBUcAASnrC.jpg

Winning!!!!! :lol:

C3qnQQRUYAA7nXx.jpg

More Winning!!!!

I heard on the local news this morning a Berkeley spokesperson said "we have not seen anything this organized before?" Are you !@#$ing kidding me????

People need to be fired over this and fired NOW!

I also heard them say that there were 50-100 protesters in black that showed up and overwhelmed the police. How many !@#$ing cops did you have at this thing? A dozen?? :wallbash:

Edited by Chef Jim

What do you mean by consequences?

It is pretty simple. Any idiot can say any stupid thing they want. Fine. Other people have the right to respond by calling said idiot an idiot or protesting or whatever. If said protesters go too far, like the idiots in Berkely, they too have to face the consequences for their actions.

It is pretty simple. Any idiot can say any stupid thing they want. Fine. Other people have the right to respond by calling said idiot an idiot or protesting or whatever. If said protesters go too far, like the idiots in Berkely, they too have to face the consequences for their actions.

But those weren't the consequences now were they?

C3qmsJBUcAASnrC.jpg

.Who expected the hard Left to learn anything from the 2016 election ? Instead they want to double-down.

The hard left doesn't fear the law, they have decided that they are the law.

Let's be clear, a significant number of Americans, on and off our campuses, do NOT believe in other people's right to give speeches with perspectives and ideas that they oppose.

I also heard them say that there were 50-100 protesters in black that showed up and overwhelmed the police. How many !@#$ing cops did you have at this thing? A dozen?? :wallbash:

In their defense, they thought it would be a couple dozen snowflakes that could be intimidated by some harsh words, given some playdough and sent to their dorms.

Sounds more like a well funded assault.

.Who expected the hard Left to learn anything from the 2016 election ? Instead they want to double-down.

The hard left doesn't fear the law, they have decided that they are the law.

Let's be clear, a significant number of Americans, on and off our campuses, do NOT believe in other people's right to give speeches with perspectives and ideas that they oppose.

Labeling these people the left is like labeling neo Nazis as the right

I heard on the local news this morning a Berkeley spokesperson said "we have not seen anything this organized before?" Are you !@#$ing kidding me????

People need to be fired over this and fired NOW!

I read somewhere that the mayor gave a stand down order to police. Will try to find a link.

Now you're catching on.

Shoe meet other foot.

In their defense, they thought it would be a couple dozen snowflakes that could be intimidated by some harsh words, given some playdough and sent to their dorms.

Sounds more like a well funded assault.

This is Berkeley/Oakland. If that's what they thought was going to happen they are incompetent and fools. Always..ALWAYS better safe than sorry.

Imagine the outrage had Trump supporters done this at a campus where Pro Choice people were going to speak. Nazis!! Fascists!!

:huh:

:doh: