Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-mcdonalds-drive-thru

wonder if there were any riots for this 7 year old girl murdered? 

so we should post every time a cop does their job correctly? 

This post is dumb so let’s turn this into constructive discussion.

Having increased cameras on cops is a good thing. One of the things I have a hard time believing is the atrocities they commit while knowing people are filming them. Imagine what they did like 20 years ago when the cameras were not always on them.

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Having increased cameras on cops is a good thing. One of the things I have a hard time believing is the atrocities they commit while knowing people are filming them. Imagine what they did like 20 years ago when the cameras were not always on them.

Who are “they”?  

37 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What’s more common...this situation or the chauvin situations?  Shouldn’t we be more upset with the ones that happen far more often? 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Have a problem you should fix it. If the problem is people getting murdered then you should really fix it.

absolutely. Nationally we seem to gloss over the murders of these kids and the media and people go nuts over the chauvin ones which are so much more rare.  

46 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Cops. Anyone with first grade reading comprehension skills would get that.

Cops know they’re under more scrutiny than ever yet they still shoot people.

Your comments are hurtful.  Be that as it may, I did think you were painting every law enforcement officer with your broad brush, but I was hoping I was wrong.  People with your mindset have been responsible for a lot of pain and misery over the years.  

• Agree 1

Portland’s Democratic mayor says he’s done with ‘self-described anarchist mob’

Portland's Democratic mayor begs public to help 'unmask' members of 'self-described anarchist mob'

"The city is beginning to recover, but self-described anarchists who engage in regular criminal destruction don’t want things to open up, to recover," Wheeler said. "They want to prevent us from doing the work of making a better Portland for everyone. They want to burn, they want to bash."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-asks-public-help-unmask-members-self-described-anarchist-mob

Finally

10 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Cops. Anyone with first grade reading comprehension skills would get that.

Cops know they’re under more scrutiny than ever yet they still shoot people.

https://www.governing.com/archive/gov-body-camera-effects-research-gmu-study.html

This a couple years old but shows that cams are used in prosecution of criminals and rarely used in regards to misconduct. Half of the studies did not even show an decrease in police use of force, so your insinuation that most cops are changing their behavior because of cameras is false. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.governing.com/archive/gov-body-camera-effects-research-gmu-study.html

This a couple years old but shows that cams are used in prosecution of criminals and rarely used in regards to misconduct. Half of the studies did not even show an decrease in police use of force, so your insinuation that most cops are changing their behavior because of cameras is false. 

Interesting.  Seems like the cameras worked against citizens by not only being used to prosecute criminals but also preventing frivolous claims being filed against them.  If only there were such a thing for doctors...

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting.  Seems like the cameras worked against citizens by not only being used to prosecute criminals but also preventing frivolous claims being filed against them.  If only there were such a thing for doctors...

I am not being obnoxious- does the doctor community have the same volume of fake complaints? Do we just not hear about it? 

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Portland’s Democratic mayor says he’s done with ‘self-described anarchist mob’

Portland's Democratic mayor begs public to help 'unmask' members of 'self-described anarchist mob'

"The city is beginning to recover, but self-described anarchists who engage in regular criminal destruction don’t want things to open up, to recover," Wheeler said. "They want to prevent us from doing the work of making a better Portland for everyone. They want to burn, they want to bash."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-asks-public-help-unmask-members-self-described-anarchist-mob

Finally

I wonder if they found his new address and we’re going to try and burn him out again.  The timing seems odd.  

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not being obnoxious- does the doctor community have the same volume of fake complaints? Do we just not hear about it? 

I won't compare the volume, but there are tons of frivolous lawsuits in medicine.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you understand you are as whacked out as Alex Jones only with less charisma? If you have to lie this much why bother?

Oh, did I hurt your feelings again?  Every opinion you don't like is a lie... why?

I hope to heaven no protester gets run over - but it WILL happen and there will more blood all over your hands.

And why do you lie? You never did acknowledge this:

"My favorite was when you explained to me how I am too stupid to understand what it is like to be a teacher last August."

I guess you're just a liar, like Alex Jones.

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, did I hurt your feelings again?  Every opinion you don't like is a lie... why?

I hope to heaven no protester gets run over - but it WILL happen and there will more blood all over your hands.

And why do you lie? You never did acknowledge this:

"My favorite was when you explained to me how I am too stupid to understand what it is like to be a teacher last August."

I guess you're just a liar, like Alex Jones.

It is a lie because the dude who killed Heather Heyer would not be protected by any of the laws and you know it. The rest of what you wrote is stupid opinions.

• Like (+1) 1