Liberal Protests

B-Man

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...why have we become the "nation of pussificaton"?.....take the damn country back......refrigerated truckers need work......funeral homes are on standby.....Waste Management will GLADLY pick up the GARBAGE on Monday.....problem solved...back to the good 'ol USA on Tuesday...........

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why have we become the "nation of pussificaton"?.....take the damn country back......refrigerated truckers need work......funeral homes are on standby.....Waste Management will GLADLY pick up the GARBAGE on Monday.....problem solved...back to the good 'ol USA on Tuesday...........

Spoken like a true Nazi

4 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

No, I’m with you. Going solely off of what vids and pics we have to look at. I would expect the police have more and will determine the events leading up to the shooting. I’m basing everyone on just what I’m able to see. The funny thing about eyewitness accounts is; they’re typically in line with what that particular eyewitness wants to believe happened. IE sympathizers to the shooter say one thing; people in the car say another. It’s up to the detectives to make a determination of truth. 

So I tend to overlook the hysterical and overly emotional “he was a caretaker to his wife” attempt to make me think with emotions versus reality. That’s the easiest way to manipulate; emotions. Hence the sad commercials that want you to donate. 

Just judging by the sounds of the gunshots in the video, it sounds like 5 AK booms...pause for a few seconds... 3 handgun pops. Rest in peace, ding *****. Was it worth it?

Edit: ringing a doorbell is censored here? Sheesh..

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

No doubt BillStime is ce"lib"rating this news.

Probably.

In between of his desperately trying to trick someone into responding to his fake "nazi" posts in every thread........:lol:

BRYAN PRESTON: Why Seattle Is Likely to See More Riots and Violent Crime.

Chief Best is telling Mayor Durkan and the city council that they’re about to get people killed. But police officers won’t be among the casualties if Chief Best can help it.

Mayor Jenny Durkan and the city council have voted to take non-lethal tools out of the hands of police, which is in effect a vote for violence, property destruction, and anarchy. So that’s what they’re more likely to get now. We’ve seen the consequences of this before, recently.

Good luck, Seattle. Elections truly do have consequences.

Or as Roger Kimball writes: It Doesn’t End Well.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Probably.

In between of his desperately trying to trick someone into responding to his fake "nazi" posts in every thread........:lol:

BRYAN PRESTON: Why Seattle Is Likely to See More Riots and Violent Crime.

Chief Best is telling Mayor Durkan and the city council that they’re about to get people killed. But police officers won’t be among the casualties if Chief Best can help it.

Mayor Jenny Durkan and the city council have voted to take non-lethal tools out of the hands of police, which is in effect a vote for violence, property destruction, and anarchy. So that’s what they’re more likely to get now. We’ve seen the consequences of this before, recently.

Good luck, Seattle. Elections truly do have consequences.

Or as Roger Kimball writes: It Doesn’t End Well.

I wonder what a typical Sunday afternoon is like for Billslime?  Soaking his swastika armband in Woollite while listening to Wagner?

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...spoken like a true petulant posting fraud....what if I'm a Jew who lost ancestors at Auschwitz?.......

Then you should know better... but wishing death on fellow Americans is absolutely disgusting and just so patriotic of you. 

You‘re a fraud.

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder what a typical Sunday afternoon is like for Billslime?  Soaking his swastika armband in Woollite while listening to Wagner?

Project much?

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Summation - black lives don’t matter? Is that what we are getting at?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then you should know better... but wishing death on fellow Americans is absolutely disgusting and just so patriotic of you. 

You‘re a fraud.

Project much?

Project much? - Billslime  Not at all.  As a matter of fact my family suffered losses at the hands of the Nazi's.  Which is why I want elections that the results can be seen by representatives of all parties that participate.  Which is why I want a means through an armed general population where tyrants can be limited in their actions until they are disposed of or voted out.  Which is why I don't want people stripped of their wealth solely based on their background.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No.

Only someone with little comprehension would come up with that response.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Project much? - Billslime  Not at all.  As a matter of fact my family suffered losses at the hands of the Nazi's.  Which is why I want elections that the results can be seen by representatives of all parties that participate.  Which is why I want a means through an armed general population where tyrants can be limited in their actions until they are disposed of or voted out.  Which is why I don't want people stripped of their wealth solely based on their background.  

And your vote for Trump will take you further away from your ideals.

Edited by BillStime

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And your vote for Trump will take you further away from your ideals.

Not at all.  There is impeachment where it is legitimate to use it.  We do not have office holders for life in the US other than being endlessly re-elected.