Liberal Protests

B-Man

42 minutes ago, Muppy said:

... please tell me this did Not happen.................? are you seriously saying a person was lynched like this recenty? ...

18 minutes ago, Muppy said:

NO I swear to God I couldn't tell if that was real..its a horrible image it looked to me like possibly a  military camo uniform. statue eh. WHEW. either way VERY disturbing image

edit: CRAP I just read the full writing on that meme I missed the very last sentence. Hey Taro it was an honest mistake.

this is a perfect example of why you can not be taken seriously. you ride in all high and mighty on your virtue horse and have the underlying premise wrong more often than not, even when that premise is staring you right in the face. 

if it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just like Fox News and Trump. Just listen. 

one is not like the other.

might i suggest you clean the ***** out of your ears, you might hear what is really going on if you did.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I missed the last sentence thought it was possibly a camo uniform. Hanging a statue. Sure happens every day  right ?  **cringe**  I removed the post. Horrible image even as a statue. Honest mistake.  Hated seeing it still do. Terrible image. Judge me an idiot in this case I'll own it for not reading the entire post and reacting to the image.

O Kay. :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

go look at the stats 

I understand that you are not bright enough to understand statistics and how to properly adjust variables to account for population size and geographic spread, so this is for people who do understand such things.

While USA leads the world in TOTAL numbers, it is not the leader when you make the adjustments to make them comparable to other countries.  The first place you look at are stats/capita, then next step is to look at the specific regions.  What you will see, is that total US numbers are in line with the 5 EU countries that got hit hard first.   

BUT, if you split out the NYS tristate from the rest of the country, you will see that NYS/NJ/CT show horrific numbers, and the rest of the country did great.    

So tell me again about the wonderful job Cuomo did compared to the other governors.  Show me a place that did worse than this graph!!!  NYC case rate is nearly 3 times worse than Lombardy.  There's no other place in the world that did a worse job than NY.  And you keep defending the garbage.  People died unnecessarily because of sheer incompetence, and you think it's cute to post random GIFs while ignoring who actually caused the problem. 

fill-634x691

16 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Honestly, listening to the voices from this crowd of mostly white, entitled little brats sounds like one giant tantrum...

As I was listening to that, I thought that instead of smoking out the kids, the parents should be brought in front of the magistrates

• Like (+1) 4

Just when I thought I saw it all:

Oregon-Oregon State rivalry will no longer be referred to as 'Civil War'
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/oregon-oregon-state-rivalry-will-no-longer-civil-war

I wonder if I will be charged with racism if I continue to call it the civil war game. 
Or maybe I can call it the civil game and both quarterbacks will be called Marcia.

58 minutes ago, GG said:

I understand that you are not bright enough to understand statistics and how to properly adjust variables to account for population size and geographic spread, so this is for people who do understand such things.

While USA leads the world in TOTAL numbers, it is not the leader when you make the adjustments to make them comparable to other countries.  The first place you look at are stats/capita, then next step is to look at the specific regions.  What you will see, is that total US numbers are in line with the 5 EU countries that got hit hard first.   

BUT, if you split out the NYS tristate from the rest of the country, you will see that NYS/NJ/CT show horrific numbers, and the rest of the country did great.    

So tell me again about the wonderful job Cuomo did compared to the other governors.  Show me a place that did worse than this graph!!!  NYC case rate is nearly 3 times worse than Lombardy.  There's no other place in the world that did a worse job than NY.  And you keep defending the garbage.  People died unnecessarily because of sheer incompetence, and you think it's cute to post random GIFs while ignoring who actually caused the problem. 

fill-634x691

As I was listening to that, I thought that instead of smoking out the kids, the parents should be brought in front of the magistrates

Spin spin spin spin spin

Trump is literally killing us.