Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, Kevbeau said:

Belongings? My wife’s purse/bag could hold a 99 piece mechanic’s set if needed

I think my wife's does.

Scariest question in the world: "Can you put X back in my purse?"  Yeah...probably not.  As a physicist, I can mathematically describe the multi-dimensional folded space that is the inside of her purse, and I may even manage to find things in there, but there is no way in hell I'll ever put anything back in her purse "where it belongs."  

"No, that doesn't belong there.  Lip balm goes in the third inner pocked of the second zipped pouch inside the outer left pocket."

"But that's the inner-right pocket, isn't it?"

"No, you're holding it wrong.  Don't you know how to wear a purse?"

"Uhhh...no.  Never learned that in my quantum electrodymanics classes."

"Geez, men are idiots."

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think my wife's does.

Scariest question in the world: "Can you put X back in my purse?"  Yeah...probably not.  As a physicist, I can mathematically describe the multi-dimensional folded space that is the inside of her purse, and I may even manage to find things in there, but there is no way in hell I'll ever put anything back in her purse "where it belongs."  

"No, that doesn't belong there.  Lip balm goes in the third inner pocked of the second zipped pouch inside the outer left pocket."

"But that's the inner-right pocket, isn't it?"

"No, you're holding it wrong.  Don't you know how to wear a purse?"

"Uhhh...no.  Never learned that in my quantum electrodymanics classes."

"Geez, men are idiots."

Hmmmn. Prius, man bun and can't even hold the purse correctly. Sounds sort of cuckish to me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think my slide rule collection makes more more of a hipster douche than the Prius ever did.

No, your slide rule collection makes you someone I wanna do shots with

The Prius makes me think you're not a shots kind of guy, more of a latte frapachino sipper

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The Prius makes me think you're not a shots kind of guy, more of a latte frapachino sipper

Definitely not a shots guy.  But gin and tonic (with Aviation Gin, simply because I want to drink with Ryan Reynolds.)

• Haha (+1) 1