Liberal Protests

B-Man

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why do girls need to join the Boy Scouts?

The only reason is for Eagle Scout. It means something. My son is an Eagle and never takes it off his resume. If you are entering scouting and do not plan on becoming an Eagle (less than 2% of all scouts do), then I have no idea why a girl would want to join boy scouts.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I thought it was the Babylon Bee at first....

“There’s usually at least one [man] whenever I visit,” says Kaitlin Phillips, 29, a member in New York for the past two years. “It’s bizarre to choose to occupy a space women specifically wanted for themselves. Classic patriarchal entitlement complex.”

Edited by 32ABBA

11 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

“There’s usually at least one [man] whenever I visit,” says Kaitlin Phillips, 29, a member in New York for the past two years. “It’s bizarre to choose to occupy a space women specifically wanted for themselves. Classic patriarchal entitlement complex.”

My favorite was

The problem, multiple members have told The Post, is that the men physically take up too much space with their bigger bodies and belongings. 

11 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

“There’s usually at least one [man] whenever I visit,” says Kaitlin Phillips, 29, a member in New York for the past two years. “It’s bizarre to choose to occupy a space women specifically wanted for themselves. Classic patriarchal entitlement complex."

Women have been at the Elks for a while now. What's the problem?