Liberal Protests

B-Man

On 9/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Fascists gonna fascist. Now the left wants to cancel the dictionary. 

(Because they are afraid of words and ideas they cannot compete with)

I love how the same feminists who say b word and other words are sexist yet they have no problem calling men a-holes, douchebags, jack_____, SOBs and other demeaning names to men.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Just when you thought they couldn’t go ANY lower: Antifa lives up to ‘domestic terrorist’ rep at Mohawk College protest (watch)

Because you know, Antifa needs to protect everyone from elderly people trying to cross the street. If they wanted to make themselves look even worse they certainly succeeded this time.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is getting really frightening. I still can’t believe the ‘main stream’ media is going along with this. Don’t they realize that this over reaching censorship is going to be turned on them?

The establishment media is a tool of control, not an objective entity interested in truth. Many, especially in the ownership/editorial positions are complicit in lying to the country for three years on behalf of the IC re Russia. They have no interest in exposing their true role in this scheme, only trying to run from it. 

Man who, along with his elderly mother, was called ‘Nazi scum’ by Antifa outside Mohawk College

pens powerful rebuttal to the so-called antifascists

mohawk-college-antifa_from-video.jpg

Don Henderson and his mother were also subjected to Antifa’s unhinged screams and called Nazis. And not that Antifa is terribly receptive to reasonable rebuttals to their thuggery, but Henderson nevertheless would like to disabuse Antifa and anyone else of the notion than he and his family are “Nazi scum”:

We can’t quote the whole piece here, but here are some choice excerpts:

On our way in, those same mask wearing youths decided they wanted to “school” me on how I was also a Nazi. The irony of this attempt to be educated by the uneducated outside an institute of education is not lost on me.

What these bullies did not realize is that I’ve already had an excellent teacher on the subject. My grandfather.

And unlike these misguided youth, he actually went to Europe to kill Nazis. He served in England, Italy, France and Germany.

Labelling someone because you disagree with them won’t lead to a better society. Especially when you don’t really know the person you are labelling.

I’m not a Nazi. My family gave everything to stop them and I would do the same.

If you need to wear a mask when you assault people, who exactly are you?

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1