Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is really good work. I mean, outstanding work.  These folks are really making a difference, and America needs to see the efforts that they are all making. I hope everyone shares how brave them are.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020

13 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Disgusting. Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has no backbone. 

I'm pretty sure Wheeler is getting precisely what he wants. Leftists need their minions in the streets, yelling and screaming and scaring people. It's what they refer to as 'employment.'

UNHINGED, MUCH? you have to wonder when will Democrats realize that they need to put a leash on some of their people.

this is way over the top.

(I’m opposed to doxxing, so I redacted the phone number).https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/309765/

spooky-398x600.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Disgusting. Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has no backbone. 

45 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm pretty sure Wheeler is getting precisely what he wants. Leftists need their minions in the streets, yelling and screaming and scaring people. It's what they refer to as 'employment.'

Guess I was being redundant in my statement. I just miss the downtown Portland I used to know.

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

spooky-398x600.jpg

Can someone explain to me the new phenomenon of women paying people to get Groucho Marx eyebrows?

I see it a lot when I'm out and about, and I feel I'm watching an episode of I Love Lucy when Rickie and Fred play a joke on Lucy and Ethyl by convincing them that Groucho Marx eyebrows are all the rage on Madison Avenue.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Can someone explain to me the new phenomenon of women paying people to get Groucho Marx eyebrows?

I see it a lot when I'm out and about, and I feel I'm watching an episode of I Love Lucy when Rickie and Fred play a joke on Lucy and Ethyl by convincing them that Groucho Marx eyebrows are all the rage on Madison Avenue.

It is all cyclical... shaved eyebrows, plucked, normal-ish, thick... wash, rinse, repeat.

Here, Vogue will help you. ? 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

To draw attention away from the dyed red hair and receding hairline?  Sometimes a nose ring is deployed for the same purpose. 

Here you go D.R .................

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Are you serious? Portland TV station reports on driver who ‘plowed through protesters’

Local media in Portland must be working hand-in-hand with the police to make sure anarchists and Antifa members are allowed to block streets in protest of whatever they’re protesting that day.

As Twitchy reported, one elderly man decided he wasn’t going to obey orders from Antifa and drove down a street they had blocked. They took down the license plate number and then doxxed the man, putting his home address on social media. The Portland Resistance claims the man “ran over” protesters.

Some people are upset about the fact that we asked for help identifying the man who ran over protesters in Portland and then upon getting that help, identified him. For that we would like to sincerely say, you’re welcome. Make racists afraid again ✊

But like we said, local media have to be in on it. What we see is some idiot in a black hoodie trying to stop a moving car with his puny body.

WATCH: A driver plowed through protesters in downtown Portland this afternoon. Police say they have not heard from either the driver or victim yet. http://katu.com/news/local/driver-plows-through-protesters-in-downtown-portland 

.Tasker, and others are right............................this is turning into a war......................and the media has chosen sides.

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Here you go D.R .................

Are you serious? Portland TV station reports on driver who ‘plowed through protesters’

Local media in Portland must be working hand-in-hand with the police to make sure anarchists and Antifa members are allowed to block streets in protest of whatever they’re protesting that day.

As Twitchy reported, one elderly man decided he wasn’t going to obey orders from Antifa and drove down a street they had blocked. They took down the license plate number and then doxxed the man, putting his home address on social media. The Portland Resistance claims the man “ran over” protesters.

But like we said, local media have to be in on it. What we see is some idiot in a black hoodie trying to stop a moving car with his puny body.

.Tasker, and others are right............................this is turning into a war......................and the media has chosen sides.

It'd be easy as hell to run reports of reporters addresses and such and protest their house

I honestly can't believe it's not being done.

The nut jobs on the right are just as whack a doodle as anyone else and if they stopped getting on 8chan and going out IRL they'd be able to be a pest, too.

And I'd welcome it.  I'd love to see the media, the reps, the judges as part of the FISA/FISC get the same treatment.  Especially the disgusting RBG.

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So here is the article regarding the antifa/blm non permit March blocking the street. Basically protesting a police officer shooting during a 3am gang shoot out. Grand jury still hasn't ruled but that is not stopping mob rule. Check the comments section - Portlanders are getting fed up, but not the mayor or his police chief.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/10/portland_demonstrators_protest.html

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

So here is the article regarding the antifa/blm non permit March blocking the street. Basically protesting a police officer shooting during a 3am gang shoot out. Grand jury still hasn't ruled but that is not stopping mob rule. Check the comments section - Portlanders are getting fed up, but not the mayor or his police chief.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/10/portland_demonstrators_protest.html

It's interesting to me that the police position is "If we prod that bear, it may get angrier, so we'll let it torment the people and hope the flame dies on its own."

You have to wonder what the mayor and police chief will say when someone fights back and kills one of these nutbag antifa douches.