Who's watching the REAL NCAA tonight???

Yes, of course I mean the NCAA Wrestling Championships!!!!

PSU is kicking some ass!!!

Those were some decent matches tonight. I only saw 160's through heavys but a lot of talented young men. Should be some great final matches tomorrow night.

Those were some decent matches tonight. I only saw 160's through heavys but a lot of talented young men. Should be some great final matches tomorrow night.

If you missed everything through 157, you really missed out.... Most of the best matches were down there... I hope the finals aren't like I have seen in previous years where you have one or two good matches and the rest of the them you can tell both individuals are wrestling not to lose rather than to win

hawkeyes.

the best.

Historically, yes.... This year- NOPE

If you missed everything through 157, you really missed out.... Most of the best matches were down there... I hope the finals aren't like I have seen in previous years where you have one or two good matches and the rest of the them you can tell both individuals are wrestling not to lose rather than to win

Historically, yes.... This year- NOPE

Oklahoma state has won more national titles. But in the last 30 yrs IRS been all iowa