TBD blocked at my work!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, same thing on TSW & TBD. My guess is that SDS switched some server that's hitting a filter. Interestingly, Sabrespace & its forums aren't blocked. That's why I think it's on the TBD side.

Yup, same thing on TSW & TBD. My guess is that SDS switched some server that's hitting a filter. Interestingly, Sabrespace & its forums aren't blocked. That's why I think it's on the TBD side.

You're right! The TBD main site is now blocked in addition to the forums.

Same thing happened this week to me this week.

I understand that MS sent out a new security update this week that's causing a bit of havoc on remote access systems that need extra layers of authentication. Wonder if this has anything to do with it?

So who's the idiot that snuck their phone in and got fired? Thank them for posting and getting caught... :-P

Honestly... It is probably the filter @ work. I have noticed certain threads are blocked from time to time.

I always figured it was a filter and how TSW "presents" itself to that filter. I will just leave it at that. I guess you are done from work internet if they are filtering the word "forums" vs. other not so savory words...

...You could convince them that "forums" are needed... Lot of professional forums (not saying TSW isn't professional... Ha Ha) especially the ones that add nice advice to the trades (plumbing, electrical, etc...)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So who's the idiot that snuck their phone in and got fired? Thank them for posting and getting caught... :-P

Honestly... It is probably the filter @ work. I have noticed certain threads are blocked from time to time.

I ways figured it was a filter and how TSW "presents" itself to that filter. I will just leave it at that. I guess you are done from work internet if they are filtering the word "forums" vs. other not so savory words...

...You could convince them thay forums are needed... Lot of professional forums (not saying TSW isn't professional... Ha Ha) especially they ones that add nice advice to the trades (plumbing, electrical, etc...)

There are other forums i can access that have the word forums in it

CBF