Well duh! (example #6546)

Just Jack

I had to stop watching that video pretty quickly.

Holy ****!! I had a friend get severe burns on his face from that many years ago. I'm not big on regulation but that crap should be illegal.

That is pretty negligent. Insurance companies must call that kind of **** out as a policy exclusion for a bar, right?

That looked like a scene from Cloverfield. To be fair to the person with the camera, I don't think s/he was following with the intention of filming more. I think s/he just held onto the phone while rushing to hopefully help. That phone wasn't being aimed at anything after the fireball.

But anyway, flaming shots are dumb enough as is, but that one was even more idiotic. Why would you setup something that big? Those drinks were just begging to be knocked over, and then you've got a huge problem on your hands.

That looked like a scene from Cloverfield. To be fair to the person with the camera, I don't think s/he was following with the intention of filming more. I think s/he just held onto the phone while rushing to hopefully help. That phone wasn't being aimed at anything after the fireball.

But anyway, flaming shots are dumb enough as is, but that one was even more idiotic. Why would you setup something that big? Those drinks were just begging to be knocked over, and then you've got a huge problem on your hands.

But it's unusual for drunk people to be brave in the face of stupidly dangerous situations or to spill drinks...