GOP Contested Convention

I never said a thing about a mass shooting. God, sober up lad! Stop making up lies about what I said. Angry people lie.... :lol:

Oh, then what did you mean by this?

That would not be cool. But still would be a fun thing to see Republicans blow up for awhile.

Will they all bring guns to the convention? :thumbsup:

Exactly, you're a liar and a hypocrite and angry to boot. Here, call someone on this list for help: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?state=NY&city=Buffalo&spec=166

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, then what did you mean by this?

Exactly, you're a liar and a hypocrite and angry to boot. Here, call someone on this list for help: https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?state=NY&city=Buffalo&spec=166

Blow up? Like the party blow up. Hello? Guns don't blow up you idiot. Angry little parasite can't get anything right

But at least you are fun to laugh at :lol:

And, using your logic that angry people lie, let's track your lying:

In less than five minutes you changed your position from, "I was just joking about mass shootings" to:

Laughing about them bringing guns, YOU said mass shooting, not me. Keep digging little boy :lol:

Blow up? Like the party blow up. Hello? Guns don't blow up you idiot. Angry little parasite can't get anything right

You're a liar and an angry one to boot. Jesus you're not even smart enough to read what you've written yourself.

Keep on wishing for mass shootings. Keep on laughing at dead Americans. Keep on thinking other people are the problem. It's gotten you far in life.

Laughing about them bringing guns,

False. And everyone knows it, especially you.

You're a liar and an angry one to boot. Jesus you're not even smart enough to read what you've written yourself.

Keep on wishing for mass shootings. Keep on laughing at dead Americans. Keep on thinking other people are the problem. It's gotten you far in life.

False. And everyone knows it, especially you.

You said mass shooting, I never did. Honk Honk Honk :oops:

You're lying unless you can explain what you meant when you asked if they were going to bring all their guns...

Oh, you can't explain it because that was the implication.

Liar.

I don't have to explain anything to you twit

Angry people may lie but wise people want clarification on what others are actually saying.

He can't clarify it because the implication was obvious in the context of the conversation.

Gator is hoping for, dare I say praying for, mass shootings to break out at the GOP convention because he's an angry, classless man asshat.

You are right, sniff, sniff, I have a serious problem opening up, sniff, to people. It all started when I was a child and this big bird picked me up and flew away with me...

A poor attempt at humor to deflect from your ugly, disgraceful comments pining for a mass shooting to take place at the RNC. You'd be better off just owning your hatred and anger instead of ignoring it. That's how emotions get bottled up and you end up hurting yourself or others around you.

111w8k.jpg

A poor attempt at humor to deflect from your ugly, disgraceful comments pining for a mass shooting to take place at the RNC. You'd be better off just owning your hatred and anger instead of ignoring it. That's how emotions get bottled up and you end up hurting yourself or others around you.

111w8k.jpg

YOU are accusing ME of anger? Wow :rolleyes:

You're the only one here calling for mass shootings, calling everyone names, and consistently lying about your own posts. The anger seeps from every post you make. The fact you disagree with that position only proves its accuracy.

Where did I call for a mass shooting? Or any shooting? God, how much longer does you opiate high last for?