I Think People Should Stop Naming Their Kids Trayvon, Trevon

Dante

Note to g'man: Please, for the sake of those of us who value clear communications, buy yourself a dictionary, or use the one on your 'puter. The correct word is sheer, sheer joy; not shear, as in clipping and removing. You just abuse the priviledge of being an idiot.

?

I mean come on, lol. How stupid does someone have to be to correct my spelling while not spelling correctly? :lol:

I could point out another mistake, but what's the point. Thanks for the laugh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, one less criminal to house in prison and feed = tears of joy! Hooray second amendment!

Nevermind the family members condoning his actions saying he is the victim he was entitled to rob and burglarize to pay for school clothes. Its that insane mentality that got him killed. Maybe they need to take a long look at the mirror.

Hope you guys don't run out of Vaseline during this thread. Black kid dead=shear joy to some of you

No there is no joy here. It's an unfortunate situation and we're blown away by his family blaming everyone else but themselves and him. Race has nothing to do with this.......to me anyway. But for some reason you see race in everything. Why is that?

No there is no joy here. It's an unfortunate situation and we're blown away by his family blaming everyone else but themselves and him. Race has nothing to do with this.......to me anyway. But for some reason you see race in everything. Why is that?

All the shootings that take place in this country everyday and this one gets a thread? And it uses a his name, which is generally a black person's name. Why highlight his name as a thread title? And everyone jumping up and down in blood lust over it. Heck, the kid was not even a threat to her if he was running away.

And imagine his family being upset? Imagine that! :doh:

All the shootings that take place in this country everyday and this one gets a thread? And it uses a his name, which is generally a black person's name. Why highlight his name as a thread title? And everyone jumping up and down in blood lust over it. Heck, the kid was not even a threat to her if he was running away.

I'll repeat. Race has nothing to do with this....to me anyway.

And no one is faulting the family for being upset. We're faulting the family for saying something as stupid as "how's he going to by clothes?" How about the old fashioned way. Get a !@#$ing job!

And letting the police handle this? Sorry but in areas like North Miami I imagine it would take the cops several hours to respond.

Obsessed with race much? Why is everything about that? The name thing is just bad karma. Naming a kid that seems to result in a short life span because your child turns into a thug thats all. Hell in another thread I made fun of the name "MItt' and that guy is as white as it gets. And for him not being a threat, he broke into someones house. He should have been blown away on the way in. He's lucky he made it as far as he did.

Black kid dead=shear joy to some of you

Why do you SoProgs ONLY see people by skin color? Do you have a problem with people who look different than you?

Why, if we didn't know better, we'd think you sound like a racist.

Have you always been racist?

Even his own family admits he broke into someone's house to commit burglary. You would literally be the only person to consider him "alleged," you whack-job.

Never convicted, never even arrested so STFU

And now for something completely different:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/03/16/jared-fogle-reportedly-beaten-up-in-prison/

Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.

Steven Nigg, 60, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

He was punished for his vigilante vengeance with a stint in solitary.

No, shot...breaking in to someone's house.

Much like how you've never been conclusively tested by a psychiatrist to determine that you're an idiot...but we know you're an idiot anyway, because we catch you being an idiot every single !@#$ing day.

No, shot...breaking in to someone's house.

Much like how you've never been conclusively tested by a psychiatrist to determine that you're an idiot...but we know you're an idiot anyway, because we catch you being an idiot every single !@#$ing day.

Didn't I tell you to STFU?

Yup! I did!