I Think People Should Stop Naming Their Kids Trayvon, Trevon

Dante

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord.

What is wrong with people.

I've seen several stories about this. They blame the homeowner, the police, the city, Republicans, the NRA. Everyone except...y'know...the kid who was breaking in to a house...

(Although the homeowner apparently wasn't at home, and drove home with her gun when her alarm notified her that her house was being broken in to, and she may have shot him when he was fleeing the scene - though given he was shot in the chest, that's not certain. So she's not exactly a saint in this story either...)

I've seen several stories about this. They blame the homeowner, the police, the city, Republicans, the NRA. Everyone except...y'know...the kid who was breaking in to a house...

(Although the homeowner apparently wasn't at home, and drove home with her gun when her alarm notified her that her house was being broken in to, and she may have shot him when he was fleeing the scene - though given he was shot in the chest, that's not certain. So she's not exactly a saint in this story either...)

Sorry but if I get a notification that my alarm is going off I'm heading home and if my weapon is with me I'm entering the house with it racked and ready to go. The cops sure as hell aren't coming. I think I mentioned I had my alarm go off a few weeks ago while I was at work. The alarm company asked if I wanted the police to check it out. I said "yes!". Well they did show up and I know the exact time they came by because I caught it all on my security camera. They came by at 4:30am.....14 hours after the alarm. What's the point? Oh and I got a $84 fine for a false alarm.

Sorry but if I get a notification that my alarm is going off I'm heading home and if my weapon is with me I'm entering the house with it racked and ready to go. The cops sure as hell aren't coming. I think I mentioned I had my alarm go off a few weeks ago while I was at work. The alarm company asked if I wanted the police to check it out. I said "yes!". Well they did show up and I know the exact time they came by because I caught it all on my security camera. They came by at 4:30am.....14 hours after the alarm. What's the point? Oh and I got a $84 fine for a false alarm.

You're fighting that fine, right? How can they judge a false alarm based on appearing 14 hours after the fact? :wacko:

this teenager is totally wrong for burglary and anyone who supports him is an entitled idiot.

I only read one story on this and it didn't have the details Tom mentioned. So going from what I know an intruder was killed in a burglary.

However if she actively hunted him down while he was fleeing, that does change the scenario. So I'm trying to with hold judgment until more facts are known.

I'm curious to watch for more details to emerge on this. I just pray that idiotlivesmatter stays the fak out of this.

The saying is "When seconds count the police are only minutes away". I guess that has to be updated. I don't see how they can fine you when you caught it on your cams.

You're fighting that fine, right? How can they judge a false alarm based on appearing 14 hours after the fact? :wacko:

No and I thought about that. They shined a light in my living room and I could hear on say "doesn't look disheveled." Well what about the 8 other rooms?

The saying is "When seconds count the police are only minutes away". I guess that has to be updated. I don't see how they can fine you when you caught it on your cams.

No I caught the cops coming by on my cam. It was a false alarm and I'm an honest guy. What I should have done is when I got home and realized it was a false alarm is to call the police and cancel the call.

No and I thought about that. They shined a light in my living room and I could hear on say "doesn't look disheveled." Well what about the 8 other rooms?

No I caught the cops coming by on my cam. It was a false alarm and I'm an honest guy. What I should have done is when I got home and realized it was a false alarm is to call the police and cancel the call.

Ugh. When they do come by it's 4.30am? I would be embarrassed and not even show up at that point if I were them. Nice to see you are getting prompt and thorogh service for what I assume is a hefty tax bill

Edited by Dante

Ugh. When they do come by it's 4.30am? I would be embarrassed and not even show up at that point if I were them. Nice to see you are getting prompt and thorogh service for what I assume is a hefty tax bill

No kidding. For some reason I was just running back the feed and I see this guy walk up our front walk and right by our front living room window. I flipped out. I ran it back at regular speed and saw the badge and gun and realized it was a cop. There are some good ones however. Check out my "I'm a Dead Man" thread on OTW.

"How else he gonna get money?" Umm McDonald's or any restaurant that has dishes will pay you.

What a joke. Break into my house you're getting an Easton to the face. I need to get a gun.

I feel zero pity for any burglar who catches a bullet.

How you doin to the newslady in the white dress. Impressive stuff Florida !

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Or anything like that. They don't seem to last long. What a great family no wonder the guy was a idiot.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/93332609-video-burglars-family-blames-homeowner-for-shooting

"You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”
I'm willing to wager that a person is far more likely to be shot in 'the hood' than most other places, unless they happen to be breaking into homes. There's way too much in the way of assistance for people that need clothes and food to ever justify burglary in order to go to school. It's a shame that the kid was killed, but if you're going to commit burglary, you need to understand that the day will come when this is going to happen to you. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to survive and go to jail.

Stop breaking into people's houses. All race, age, gender preference, clothing needs, hood life, and other lame excuses be damned.

Far more egregious than the intruder itself is the defense his family is taking.

I'm with you doc. To defend this Trevon person is just wrong.

Hope you guys don't run out of Vaseline during this thread. Black "punk ass burglar" dead=shear joy to some of you

You enjoy burglary ? Work hard to let some dumbass take your stuff ? Would've been better if he raped her and took her tv huh ?

Walk in my house I'm blasting your ass, dgaf if you're black or white dummy

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Note to g'man: Please, for the sake of those of us who value clear communications, buy yourself a dictionary, or use the one on your 'puter. The correct word is sheer, sheer joy; not shear, as in clipping and removing. You just abuse the priviledge of being an idiot.