Dansby Released

The only wheels the Bills can kick is from a bicycle.

Each time you say this, it's less and less true.

The team now has over $7.5M in cap room, with another $5M or so to come when Gilmore and Glenn get their extensions.

Edited by thebandit27

About $5M...which they STILL don't need until July--plenty of time to finish Glenb and Gilmore's deals to create that space.

So right now around 1-2 million for free agents. Dumpster diving like what we are seeing. 3rd tier players at best.

I am not going to speculate on Glen and Gilmore as there is no proof either way these deals are getting done or not. Also, the more they wait on the extensions in this FA period matters less and less. This is something that should have been done long ago.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Dansby would be a GREAT fit.

And yes, they could ink him to a two year deal and fit him under the cap.

He's passed on Buffalo before though and he would like to compete for a championship and the Bills have missed the playoffs for the last few half-decades.

He's passed on Buffalo before though and he would like to compete for a championship and the Bills have missed the playoffs for the last few half-decades.

Why did he end up in Cleveland?

I would pitch him

You get him at MLB.....move Brown and Lawson to the other LB spots.....pick up one more LB in the draft

Why did he end up in Cleveland?

i was listening to one of his former teammates talk about how much crap he took from Darnell Dockett at the time he took the money with the Browns. He thinks that he's made enough money at this point and would absolutely sign somewhere for low salary who looks SB bound this time around. Edited by YoloinOhio

i was listening to one of his former teammates talk about how much crap he took from Darnell Dockett at the time he took the money with the Browns. He thinks that he's made enough money at this point and would absolutely sign somewhere for low salary who looks SB bound this time around.

Funny how all threads lead to Mario.