Dansby Released

It's funny as he was just interviewed by Tucker and Spikes this morning at 9 am ish. He's a heck of an actor if he knew about it this morning. He was a good player but father time is undefeated. I doubt he gets picked up by anyone now. Maybe in the summer as someone will get hurt.

I'm betting this is his last year at the vet minimum, which is still with his tenure about $1 mil a year.

@walterfootball

NFL Free Agent Inside Linebacker Rankings updated for #Browns cutting Karlos Dansby, #Titans signing Sean Spence - http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2016ILB.php

brownsb_logo.gif Karlos Dansby, ILB, Browns. Age: 34.

Karlos Dansby was once one of the top inside linebackers in the NFL. That's not the case anymore, as he'll celebrate his 35th birthday in November. However, Dansby still performed well last year, particularly in coverage. He should still have two or so quality seasons remaining.

It's funny as he was just interviewed by Tucker and Spikes this morning at 9 am ish. He's a heck of an actor if he knew about it this morning. He was a good player but father time is undefeated. I doubt he gets picked up by anyone now. Maybe in the summer as someone will get hurt.

I'm betting this is his last year at the vet minimum, which is still with his tenure about $1 mil a year.

Speaking of "Spikes" - I had lunch with a guy today that knows Brandon Spikes. He ran into him about a week ago and said he blew up with weight and doesn't see any chance of him playing.

Speaking of "Spikes" - I had lunch with a guy today that knows Brandon Spikes. He ran into him about a week ago and said he blew up with weight and doesn't see any chance of him playing.

I figured.

The Cheetos done him in.