How to identify a gugny

Beerball

Where I work, the gugnies run amok. The trick, it seems, is to embrace your inner gugny, ingratiate yourself with the other gugnies, eventually betray the other gugnies and make a power play to become the alpha gugny.

You're an oxymoron. There's no such thing as a alpha gugny. Zeta gugny yes.

You're an oxymoron. There's no such thing as a alpha gugny. Zeta gugny yes.

You gugny, you don't even know your Greek alphabet. Omega is the last letter, not zeta. So it should be the Omega Gugny. Actually, that sounds kind of cool. I see a movie idea. Sort of a dystopian sci-fi slapstick coming of age road movie adventure comedy.

You gugny, you don't even know your Greek alphabet. Omega is the last letter, not zeta. So it should be the Omega Gugny. Actually, that sounds kind of cool. I see a movie idea. Sort of a dystopian sci-fi slapstick coming of age road movie adventure comedy.

Flesh it out a bit and send your outline to T Gregg. He loves stealing someone else's script idea.

I still say zeta.

Flesh it out a bit and send your outline to T Gregg. He loves stealing someone else's script idea.

I still say zeta.

It writes itself. Check it out: right at the end, the very last scene, we have this perfect cameo... Just after it seems Omega Gugny has saved the day, eluded the Nazis or rescued the ingenue or whatever...DC Tom suddenly comes out, looks at Gugny and says calmly, "You're an idiot." Roll credits. Blam! Not a dry eye in the house.

Edited by Cugalabanza

He may steal them, but he's not that good at getting them made. I'm still waiting for the movie I pitched to him to come out. All I asked was to have my name somewhere in the credits.

It writes itself. Check it out: right at the end, the very last scene, we have this perfect cameo... Just after it seems Omega Gugny has saved the day, eluded the Nazis or rescued the ingenue or whatever...DC Tom suddenly comes out, looks at Gugny and says calmly, "You're an idiot." Roll credits. Blam! Not a dry eye in the house.

I'm in for the 3D Blu-Ray!