Andrew Basiago running for President

Not a lame duck when your predecessor set you up to rule by the executives pen as a queen

Did you miss the SCOTUS strking down Obama's Global Warming executive order?

The country will simply revolt if she does that. By that, I mean we will have a new Marshall Court: she will get sued for everything she does, by everybody. The Roberts Court will run the country. The scope and scale of the Roberts Court will make the Marshall Court a footnote.

And, in that, the left will be sorry. If every single policy is reviewed for Constitutionality? They are going to lose a lot more often than they win. And, don't forget that Roberts has the final say on what is heard by the full court and what isn't. No matter who supposed President Hillary nominates for the open seat, they will be a moderate, and likely to follow Roberts.

Perhaps this is not entirely a bad thing? Perhaps after almost 200 years it's once again time for the SCOTUS to step up and get everybody back in line.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see him on a debate stage with Trump and Hillary just to see the reaction to some of his positions. Imagine the insults Trump would unleash... comic gold.

Not being sarcastic, I honestly believe this guy would cause less damage to our country than Hillary and it wouldn't be close.

:lol: I will keep that in mind. Right now it's a three way race between a write in for Beerball, Basiago, or Baron Freiherr Friedrich von Barkenstein. If Beerball wants my vote, he better make me an offer soon.

He doesn't do that anymore.

Disagree. He's not going to beat Hillary in the general election.

The very real potential outcome that keeps getting ignored/wished away by the left is that: Trump may very well not have to beat Hillary in the general election.

Hillary's IT guy got immunity. You only get immunity for criminal proceedings. QED there is a criminal case being made, otherwise, why bother? Smokescreen? What? You give a guy immunity so that it looks like you're actually doing a criminal case, but not actually doing it, and that's the plan? Great plan, except there's a Federal Judge involved. :blink: Said judge isn't going to allow anyone to make a mockery of the court, and Justice Department lawyers/FBI Agents in Charge/and the AG herself will be heading to jail for contempt if smokescreen is the plan. So, I highly doubt the immunity thing is for apperances. Add to that the fact that FBI careers are on the line, and everbody knows this admin has been a lame duck since Obama lost on gun control 3 years ago? Yeah, there's a real criminal case here, that involves 30 sock puppet email accounts set up for a precise purpose.

What we have seen over and over is that every time something looks bad for Trump...it isn't...and in the end he wins/gains even more support.

So, I ask you: which would you rather have? Or better, which would do the most real damage to Hillary?

1. Hillary gets indicted for mishandling of classified material

2. Hillary doesn't get indicted for mishandling classifed material....which smells to high heaven of a coverup, especially since her mishandling of classified material is now a matter of public record.

It's going to be one of the two. And, given the Hillary campaign's awful performance thus far, their response to either will make things worse in unimaginable ways. No, seriously, I know there's a way they will F it up worse, I just don't know how. You're the creative writer: you figure it out.

In all cases, this kills her chances to win. I can't believe you don't see that. At the very least it removes all chance that she will "win big". Today she just said "we didn't lose any Americans in the Libyan war". :wallbash: I mean....some days it's like Wall Street paid her off to lose on purpose. :lol: That's where the $ for the speeches went.

Her speech tonight was infinitely obtuse. She's bitching about the state of the USA...after it's been run by Democrats, and specifically an administration of which she was a central figure, for 8 years. As I said she's running against her own plan in the TPP. She's running against her own foreign policy. It's like she wants us to believe she's been in a coma for the last 8 years, just woke up, and now she wants to run her 2008 campaign all over again...

...and you think...that wins big? :lol:

There are so many angles of attack on Hillary...it's hard to decide which is best. But, you know Trump is going to find ways to use them all, and, get lucky while he does it, as per the pattern.

I'll say it again: Asaigo has a better chance of being in this election that Hillary does.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I hope you're right.

Me too. And I know I tend to get hyped up at election time, but, I ask you: WTF was Hillary doing with a private email server in the first damn place, if not to deceive us, or obfuscate her record as SoS so that she could run for POTUS without scrutiny? There is only one reason in this world that anyone has 2 sets of books, and that is to decieve.

She didn't set up that server by accident. No staffer did it off the reservation. She was specifically briefed that she wasn't to do it...but she did it anyway.

That disqualifies her. This isn't a speeding ticket, or a fixed DUI. This is premeditated, felony intent to break the law. Your Hillary supporter friends are going to have a rude awakening, not only about the consequences for her actions, but when they find out that shouting "the Republicans did it" falls on deaf ears. They are in denial about this. Or, they know exactly how bad it is, and are choosing to party in the bunker(and I don't blame them for that. When you know you're screwed, no point in being miserable, and besides, despair is a sin).

Either way. The arty is zeroed in, and there's plenty of ammo. All that is left is the command to fire.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So did future Basiago tell present day Basiago that this was the year or do we still have to wait 4+ years for this destined presidency? I just hope the Sasquatches can hold out until we get there. And on that note, since their DNA is half human, I sense a potential running mate. Trump will have a ball stirring up that citizenship controversy.

Me too. And I know I tend to get hyped up at election time, but, I ask you: WTF was Hillary doing with a private email server in the first damn place, if not to deceive us, or obfuscate her record as SoS so that she could run for POTUS without scrutiny? There is only one reason in this world that anyone has 2 sets of books, and that is to decieve.

She didn't set up that server by accident. No staffer did it off the reservation. She was specifically briefed that she wasn't to do it...but she did it anyway.

That disqualifies her. This isn't a speeding ticket, or a fixed DUI. This is premeditated, felony intent to break the law. Your Hillary supporter friends are going to have a rude awakening, not only about the consequences for her actions, but when they find out that shouting "the Republicans did it" falls on deaf ears. They are in denial about this. Or, they know exactly how bad it is, and are choosing to party in the bunker(and I don't blame them for that. When you know you're screwed, no point in being miserable, and besides, despair is a sin).

Either way. The arty is zeroed in, and there's plenty of ammo. All that is left is the command to fire.

Software guys are easily fooled.

Hillary will receive the same treatment under law that anyone would. She can't just spit on people's graves and get away with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

Edited by 4merper4mer

So did future Basiago tell present day Basiago that this was the year or do we still have to wait 4+ years for this destined presidency? I just hope the Sasquatches can hold out until we get there. And on that note, since their DNA is half human, I sense a potential running mate. Trump will have a ball stirring up that citizenship controversy.

:lol::lol:

Software guys are easily fooled.

Hillary will receive the same treatment under law that anyone would. She can't just spit on people's graves and get away with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

See the actual funny part here is that you don't see it, do you?

Of the 2 options I offered Greggy, the second one is far and away worse for Hillary, and better for Trump. How can this be? A Federal indictment not being as bad?

Simple. A Federal Indictment doesn't mean a conviction. Indictments are easy. Convictions are not. Indictment can be resolved with a plea agreement and a slap on the wrist. It's bad, but it has an expiration date, and once it's over, it's over. The Clintons are the best at "moving on" and being the "comeback kid".

No, no, option 2 is far and away the worst thing for Clinton, because it's what everybody, including you: expects. Your expectation that Clinton will get away with it is far more damaging in this political environment. Why? Because it embodies the root of Trump's support: a different set of laws for Hillary. In this age of political cynicism, what is worse that confirmation that the cynicism is well founded, with Hillary's picture on its box?

Everybody loves to say the word "brand". How does Option 2 not make Hillary the national spokes..person for the DC Corruption and Cronyism Brand?

The worst part is that the Democrats already have their scripts for when she gets over. They are ready to marginalize the outrage on the right, by doing what they always do: calling them conspiracy nuts, phony scandals, etc. So, their expectations are set as well. That's the Hillaryarious part. All this expectation setting, including yours, will only serve 1 master: Donald Trump. I guarantee that his plan for this will sting asses throughout the country every day. He won't do the typical R win the news cycle today tirade, and then go home. He never does.

No. IF option 2 occurs, it has no expiration date. Now I know what you're going to say: apathy. Expectation setting leads to apathy. You got what you expected so who cares? Wrong. Unlike the "gentlemen conservatives", unlike Romney, Trump will jab with it every day, not foolishly try to throw it as an upper cut on one day, and think their 1 day tirade is effective, but also shows class, as Rs have in the past.

Option 2 means a strong, quick left jab to Hillary's face every single day for months on end. Any boxer will tell you that constantly landing jabs, like the email server, so you can set up body shots, like Benghazi, setting up the knockout left hook or upper cut, like our entire foreign policy under Hillary, and her participation in a failed 8 years of domestic policy, especially trade, is how you win.

Bill O'Reilly said something interesting yesterday "Many Republicans don't just want to win, they want to punish the left". Hillary getting off, like you expect, is far and away worse for her. The jabs will never cease. If there's one thing Trump has shown, he knows how to land the same jab day in and day out. Donald Trump is the consummate punisher.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

See the actual funny part here is that you don't see it, do you?

Of the 2 options I offered Greggy, the second one is far and away worse for Hillary, and better for Trump. How can this be? A Federal indictment not being as bad?

Simple. A Federal Indictment doesn't mean a conviction. Indictments are easy. Convictions are not. Indictment can be resolved with a plea agreement and a slap on the wrist. It's bad, but it has an expiration date, and once it's over, it's over. The Clintons are the best at "moving on" and being the "comeback kid".

No, no, option 2 is far and away the worst thing for Clinton, because it's what everybody, including you: expects. Your expectation that Clinton will get away with it is far more damaging in this political environment. Why? Because it embodies the root of Trump's support: a different set of laws for Hillary. In this age of political cynicism, what is worse that confirmation that the cynicism is well founded, with Hillary's picture on its box?

Everybody loves to say the word "brand". How does Option 2 not make Hillary the national spokes..person for the DC Corruption and Cronyism Brand?

The worst part is that the Democrats already have their scripts for when she gets over. They are ready to marginalize the outrage on the right, by doing what they always do: calling them conspiracy nuts, phony scandals, etc. So, their expectations are set as well. That's the Hillaryarious part. All this expectation setting, including yours, will only serve 1 master: Donald Trump. I guarantee that his plan for this will sting asses throughout the country every day. He won't do the typical R win the news cycle today tirade, and then go home. He never does.

No. IF option 2 occurs, it has no expiration date. Now I know what you're going to say: apathy. Expectation setting leads to apathy. You got what you expected so who cares? Wrong. Unlike the "gentlemen conservatives", unlike Romney, Trump will jab with it every day, not foolishly try to throw it as an upper cut on one day, and think their 1 day tirade is effective, but also shows class, as Rs have in the past.

Option 2 means a strong, quick left jab to Hillary's face every single day for months on end. Any boxer will tell you that constantly landing jabs, like the email server, so you can set up body shots, like Benghazi, setting up the knockout left hook or upper cut, like our entire foreign policy under Hillary, and her participation in a failed 8 years of domestic policy, especially trade, is how you win.

Bill O'Reilly said something interesting yesterday "Many Republicans don't just want to win, they want to punish the left". Hillary getting off, like you expect, is far and away worse for her. The jabs will never cease. If there's one thing Trump has shown, he knows how to land the same jab day in and day out. Donald Trump is the consummate punisher.

As I said, software guys are easily fooled.