Andrew Basiago running for President

Who's Andrew Basiago you ask? Well, he claims to be a time traveler who's been to Mars with President Obama and was told that he was destined to be president one day... which in this election might qualify him as the sane choice. Well... until you read a bit more detail about his plans.

Here's his 100 point plan for his presidency:

Advance Technologies: For 70 years, the US government has been concealing advanced technologies because they might be socially, economically, or technically disruptive in nature. These technologies include teleportation technology developed by DARPA's Project Pegasus. They may also include cancer cures. The government should begin a program to declassify and deploy this knowledge. The standard of technical disclosure should be what provides the people the "best available technology." This will enable the United States to reclaim its mantle as teh world's catalyst of applied science.

Quantum Transparency: DARPA's Project Pegasus developed eight modalities of time travel by 1970, only to keep this great technical feat of our nation -- the advent of time travel -- secret from the American people. Teleportation was kept secret as a weapon that would allow battlefronts to be stormed without casualties. Chronovision was kept secret as an intelligence-gathering device that would allow for surveillance of past and future events. Only by disclosing its time travel technologies can America unleash the potential that these technologies have to advance humanity in the 21st century.

Presidential Honesty: The Time-Space Age began in 1970, when DARPA's Project Pegasus modified the Tesla teleporter so as to send the teleportee to a destination in the past or future. At the time, the bias in government was against "playing God" and quantum engineering the future based on prior knowledge of it. However, one exception to this doctrine was made when it was decided that future Presidents should be told of their presidencies. The President should ask Presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama to tell the truth to the American people and admit that they were given foreknowledge of their presidencies.

Extraterrestrial Disclosure: The right to know the true natural history of the Cosmos that we inhabit is the common heritage of humankind. However, concealment by the US government of the extraterrestrial situation has come to symbolize how the US government conceals the truth from the American people. The Present should end the ET cover-up in a live, televised address to the American people that would include the number and types of ET species visiting Earth, the hidden history of US government interaction with the ET visitors, and the nature and extent of the ET-human liaison projects that resulted from contact.

Atomic Transparency: The explosion of atomic bombs represents a kind of cosmic folly. When an atomic bomb is exploded, the physical substrates of the Cosmos are destroyed, creating a tear in the fabric of time-space. From the perspective of ET civilizations, nothing could be worse for a planetary civilization to undertake. The President should disclose the fact that it was the advent of atomic explosions that caused the increase in visits to Earth by ETs after World War II, and that this has been known since 1947, when ET craft were seen reconnoitering our atomic installations in Washington State, New Mexico, and Tennessee.

Extraterrestrial Contact (aka immigration policy): According to a space physics textbook used at the US Air Force Academy in the 1970's, 57 extraterrestrial species are visiting our planet. Four ET species -- the Small Greys, the Tall Greys, the Reptilians, and the Nordics -- are known to be visiting our planet frequently. We need to not only achieve transparency about the ET situation, bust also to develop an ET contact policy that is subtle, nuanced, and recognizes that ET species that can reach us across interstellar space might include those that are benevolent, neutral, and hostile to our interests as Earthlings.

Moon Transparency: It was a great thing when, in 1961, President Kennedy set as our national space goal landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth. But the lunar program remains shrouded in a mystery that it should not possess. The President should answer basic questions that Americans have about NASA's lunar program. These questions include: Did we land men on the Moon or were the lunar landings hoaxed, and if so, why? Did extraterrestrials observe the lunar landing of July 20, 1969? Did the astronauts find artifacts on the Moon? Why, after going to the moon, did we not return to it?

Mars Transparency: Mars has been visited by US personnel for more than 50 years. Yet America's presence on Mars remains shrouded in official secrecy. The next President should appoint a special prosecutor to call Edwin Aldrin, Barack Obama, Regina Dugan, Richard Cheney and other Mars insiders to testify under oath about the CIA's Mars jump room program, the Mars colony corporation, and related matters. Simultaneously, the President should seek a UN treaty protecting Mars' fragile ecology and civilization from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by Earthlings.

Space Transparency: In its enabling legislation of 1958, NASA was given as its primary mission "fostering the expansion of human knowledge of space and the near Earth environment." Yet NASA has failed to implement that legislative mandate. Simultaneously, a secret space program has emerged not under NASA but the CIA. The President should sponsor a generalized end to the truth embargo surrounding all US activities in space. He should order NASA, the CIA, and other space agencies to release all of the data they have pertaining to secret space projects and declassify all treaties made with off-planet civilizations.

(and my favorite:) SASQUATCH PROTECTION: Sasquatch exists. I know. I am the first US presidential candidate since Theodore Roosevelt to declare publicly that I have encountered Sasquatch. TR's encounter occurred when a Sasquatch was scared into his campsite one night when he was on his Great North American Ape Expedition. I encountered an adult male Sasquatch and his young son when I was camping in Lake Sacandaga in the Adirondacks in 1966. The Sasquatch have matrilineal DNA that is human and patrilineal DNA from an unknown primate. The President should protect the Sasquatch by putting them on the endangered species list.

90 more here: http://andy2016.com/proposals/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....this is the year

I've had a conversation with this guy, by phone, when some of my people were trying to get me to write a book about him. He's quite accomplished as a lawyer in Washington, Oxford educated, and his father was defense contractor for DoD of high repute. His story is quite compelling when you're talking with him, but then when you reflect back upon it later it's a total head fukk.

And yet Trump STILL comes across as the loon.

Everyone knows the best ET contact policy starts with a phone.

:lol:

Baslago / Tsoukolos 2016

I even have a campaign slogan:

Crazier things have happened

That would be quite the ticket. My vote might even go from ironic to real in that case.

... I just can't stomach for voting for any of the top 3 left: Hillary, Trump, or Cruz. I'm clearly in desperation mode as I search for an alternative candidate.

That would be quite the ticket. My vote might even go from ironic to real in that case.

... I just can't stomach for voting for any of the top 3 left: Hillary, Trump, or Cruz. I'm clearly in desperation mode as I search for an alternative candidate.

Vote for my puppy, Baron Freiherr Friedrich von Barkenstein, Landgraf of Schnauzerberg. (Freddy)

Don't worry about the name, I can vouch he was born in Murrica!

Edited by joesixpack

Vote for my puppy, Baron Freiherr Friedrich von Barkenstein, Landgraf of Schnauzerberg. (Freddy)

Don't worry about the name, I can vouch he was born in Murrica!

:lol: I will keep that in mind. Right now it's a three way race between a write in for Beerball, Basiago, or Baron Freiherr Friedrich von Barkenstein. If Beerball wants my vote, he better make me an offer soon.

Who's Andrew Basiago you ask? Well, he claims to be a time traveler who's been to Mars with President Obama and was told that he was destined to be president one day... which in this election might qualify him as the sane choice. Well... until you read a bit more detail about his plans.

Here's his 100 point plan for his presidency:

Advance Technologies: For 70 years, the US government has been concealing advanced technologies because they might be socially, economically, or technically disruptive in nature. These technologies include teleportation technology developed by DARPA's Project Pegasus. They may also include cancer cures. The government should begin a program to declassify and deploy this knowledge. The standard of technical disclosure should be what provides the people the "best available technology." This will enable the United States to reclaim its mantle as teh world's catalyst of applied science.

Quantum Transparency: DARPA's Project Pegasus developed eight modalities of time travel by 1970, only to keep this great technical feat of our nation -- the advent of time travel -- secret from the American people. Teleportation was kept secret as a weapon that would allow battlefronts to be stormed without casualties. Chronovision was kept secret as an intelligence-gathering device that would allow for surveillance of past and future events. Only by disclosing its time travel technologies can America unleash the potential that these technologies have to advance humanity in the 21st century.

Presidential Honesty: The Time-Space Age began in 1970, when DARPA's Project Pegasus modified the Tesla teleporter so as to send the teleportee to a destination in the past or future. At the time, the bias in government was against "playing God" and quantum engineering the future based on prior knowledge of it. However, one exception to this doctrine was made when it was decided that future Presidents should be told of their presidencies. The President should ask Presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama to tell the truth to the American people and admit that they were given foreknowledge of their presidencies.

Extraterrestrial Disclosure: The right to know the true natural history of the Cosmos that we inhabit is the common heritage of humankind. However, concealment by the US government of the extraterrestrial situation has come to symbolize how the US government conceals the truth from the American people. The Present should end the ET cover-up in a live, televised address to the American people that would include the number and types of ET species visiting Earth, the hidden history of US government interaction with the ET visitors, and the nature and extent of the ET-human liaison projects that resulted from contact.

Atomic Transparency: The explosion of atomic bombs represents a kind of cosmic folly. When an atomic bomb is exploded, the physical substrates of the Cosmos are destroyed, creating a tear in the fabric of time-space. From the perspective of ET civilizations, nothing could be worse for a planetary civilization to undertake. The President should disclose the fact that it was the advent of atomic explosions that caused the increase in visits to Earth by ETs after World War II, and that this has been known since 1947, when ET craft were seen reconnoitering our atomic installations in Washington State, New Mexico, and Tennessee.

Extraterrestrial Contact (aka immigration policy): According to a space physics textbook used at the US Air Force Academy in the 1970's, 57 extraterrestrial species are visiting our planet. Four ET species -- the Small Greys, the Tall Greys, the Reptilians, and the Nordics -- are known to be visiting our planet frequently. We need to not only achieve transparency about the ET situation, bust also to develop an ET contact policy that is subtle, nuanced, and recognizes that ET species that can reach us across interstellar space might include those that are benevolent, neutral, and hostile to our interests as Earthlings.

Moon Transparency: It was a great thing when, in 1961, President Kennedy set as our national space goal landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth. But the lunar program remains shrouded in a mystery that it should not possess. The President should answer basic questions that Americans have about NASA's lunar program. These questions include: Did we land men on the Moon or were the lunar landings hoaxed, and if so, why? Did extraterrestrials observe the lunar landing of July 20, 1969? Did the astronauts find artifacts on the Moon? Why, after going to the moon, did we not return to it?

Mars Transparency: Mars has been visited by US personnel for more than 50 years. Yet America's presence on Mars remains shrouded in official secrecy. The next President should appoint a special prosecutor to call Edwin Aldrin, Barack Obama, Regina Dugan, Richard Cheney and other Mars insiders to testify under oath about the CIA's Mars jump room program, the Mars colony corporation, and related matters. Simultaneously, the President should seek a UN treaty protecting Mars' fragile ecology and civilization from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by Earthlings.

Space Transparency: In its enabling legislation of 1958, NASA was given as its primary mission "fostering the expansion of human knowledge of space and the near Earth environment." Yet NASA has failed to implement that legislative mandate. Simultaneously, a secret space program has emerged not under NASA but the CIA. The President should sponsor a generalized end to the truth embargo surrounding all US activities in space. He should order NASA, the CIA, and other space agencies to release all of the data they have pertaining to secret space projects and declassify all treaties made with off-planet civilizations.

(and my favorite:) SASQUATCH PROTECTION: Sasquatch exists. I know. I am the first US presidential candidate since Theodore Roosevelt to declare publicly that I have encountered Sasquatch. TR's encounter occurred when a Sasquatch was scared into his campsite one night when he was on his Great North American Ape Expedition. I encountered an adult male Sasquatch and his young son when I was camping in Lake Sacandaga in the Adirondacks in 1966. The Sasquatch have matrilineal DNA that is human and patrilineal DNA from an unknown primate. The President should protect the Sasquatch by putting them on the endangered species list.

90 more here: http://andy2016.com/proposals/

Bill Burr agrees. Skip to :37.

Edited by FireChan

I wonder....were you one of the people who was pissing and moaning at me because I refused to vote for:

1. Bill(Total Scumbag) Clinton/Bob(I couldn't be more ineffective) Dole

2. Al(I now have 10 employees left on my crazy train) Gore/George(I'm here because of my dad) Bush

3. Johnny(Iran Deal, now, isn't even close to the worst thing I would have done, then, as POTUS) Kerry/George(I'm here because of the war I started) Bush

4. Prepare the Path for Prince Obama!/John (Keating 5, another total scumbag) McCain

5. All hail Emporer Obama's new clothes! Marvel at the glory of the man(and um ignore that he has failed at everything, but, the path has been prepared!)

/Mitt(Hi, I'm your phony, passive aggressive boss, vote for me!) Romney.

Btw, Romney is now trying to run a hostile takeover of the nomination. And don't be fooled: he's doing it for him, not Kasich. Spots/don't change.

If you were: how much wisdom was there in demanding that I vote? Not much.

-----------

When it has come down to it, I simply cannot pull the level for any of these men. Not then, not now. It's not like I haven't registered and all that. Well, in some cases I wasn't a resident long enough or I was on a hell project and couldn't get back to register(or even pay my F'ing bills for that matter). But in general, when the time has come: I have said, NO! Dammit! I'm not flying back to Philly from Dallas so I can vote for Bush or Gore. WTF is that? Who does that, when they are running a project that they've gotten to 2 months behind instead of 6? My client deserved my vote in that instance.

In all cases: I would have voted for Reagan, both times. I would not have voted for Ford or Carter. Although, I might have voted for Ford due to the balls he had: doing the right thing for the nation even though it was going to end him. Nixon vs far left loons in the late 60s/early 70s? No.

Here's the thing: I'm considering voting for Trump! :o Depends on whether I move again though. But, I think there is a slight chance that Trump could be another Reagan. People forget how Reagan was treated by the media before he won. Reagan was a "demagogue" too. They forget how his policies were completely panned...until they worked. People make fun of the Laffer Curve because of its name...but they refuse to argue its substance, since doing so means arguing against history.

And here's the thing: Reagan wouldn't have signed NAFTA. I'm an IT guy, and the schit people are pulling in my business with visas? Hell, I used to do it. But then, it was about getting bodies we didn't have. Now? It's about firing Americans so you can hire people you have total control over, and can pay nothing, because if they F up/want more, it's back to (3rd world country). That ain't how it's done.

Look: I know there are risks. The last thing I want to be is the guy who helped elect an even more petulant child than the one we already have. However, there's this little voice that says "do it". I've found that ingoring that little voice completely always ends in trouble for me.

Laugh if you dare......................but Andy has proof !

hqdefault.jpg

:lol::lol:

Bill Burr agrees. Skip to :37.

Awesome.

I wonder....were you one of the people who was pissing and moaning at me because I refused to vote for:

If you were: how much wisdom was there in demanding that I vote? Not much.

I was not.

The general electorate hasn't had a real say in federal elections since 2008, possibly not even then but I digress. At the local and state level voters can still have influence, but not when it comes to anything federal. Too much money corrupting the process now. Even if there's no ill intent behind the recent campaign finance rulings, the simple fact that a $10 dollar donation is legally no different from a $1,000 donation is not only laughable but disenfranchising.

This is all theater, especially with Trump. Hillary is going to win and she's going to win big. It's her turn as decided by the folks who actually get to decide the direction this country moves with their campaign dollars and outright payoffs. Hillary will push their agenda more than any of the other candidates: passing the TPP, more war, more seizure of our constitutional rights, more division within the general populace, and a greater divide between the haves and have-nots. Four to eight years later, our republic's crumbling into a corporate fascist state could very well be complete.

Now, Andrew Basiago on the other hand is certainly not bought and paid for. He may be crazy, but like the Burr clip above, at least he's sincere.

The Martians? They love me. I can't tell you how much they love me. They love me like you wouldn't believe. And the treaties we'll have with them. All I can tell you is we'll win. And we'll all win. And it will feel great. And the Martians will be forced to respect us.

:lol::lol:

Awesome.

I was not.

The general electorate hasn't had a real say in federal elections since 2008, possibly not even then but I digress. At the local and state level voters can still have influence, but not when it comes to anything federal. Too much money corrupting the process now. Even if there's no ill intent behind the recent campaign finance rulings, the simple fact that a $10 dollar donation is legally no different from a $1,000 donation is not only laughable but disenfranchising.

This is all theater, especially with Trump. Hillary is going to win and she's going to win big. It's her turn as decided by the folks who actually get to decide the direction this country moves with their campaign dollars and outright payoffs. Hillary will push their agenda more than any of the other candidates: passing the TPP, more war, more seizure of our constitutional rights, more division within the general populace, and a greater divide between the haves and have-nots. Four to eight years later, our republic's crumbling into a corporate fascist state could very well be complete.

Now, Andrew Basiago on the other hand is certainly not bought and paid for. He may be crazy, but like the Burr clip above, at least he's sincere.

You do understand that Donald Trump personifies the argument against "big money always wins", right?

Trump counters and ultimately defeats $25 million ad buys...with twitter. Trump is the living emobodiment of a refutation of everything you just wrote. He is also a refutation of everything Bernie Sanders says.

Also, I wonder if Bernie includes George Soros in his rants? He's a billionaire. Of the billionaires, he is only rivaled by the Koch's in terms of meddling with our government. Oh, and you are crazy if you think TPP has a chance in this environment. Hillary is now running against it :wacko: She's running against her own department's plan. :lol: Yeah..."win big". :lol:

Every Friday they do winners/losers of the week on Special Report on Fox(best news program today bar none). My running winner as long as Trump has been running is: the Citizen's United SCOTUS decision, and the loser has been the people who told us it would ruin the country.

Reagan proved you simply needed a message people could understand and get behind...and he won with a completely biased media, with no alternative media, actively attacking him every day, all the time. Reagan won by taking on the establishment. All Trump is doing is modulating his tone for our nasty times, but then running Reagan's plays. Nasty Times: Where is Bernie's apology for his supporters in Chicago? Never gonna happen. So spare me the "Trump is the bad guy". Bernie, and the left in general, has lost all credibility on this topic, and what's worse? Just like in 1968, they may be chiefly responsible for electing Trump.

Your assertion that Hillary is going to win big? Laughable. If this was 2012? Sure. But that seems to be everybody's problem: they have been re-fighting the last war, and not seeing this one for what it is.

Donald Trump is going to take huge swaths of voters from Hillary, or convince others not to show up for her, and he's already proven that he's making non-voters into voters. How? So simple nobody sees it: for 10 years white working class HUMAN BEINGS have been "Durka Durka"ed by both parties.(South Park, look it up) Worse, they've been basically told to just get it over with and die, because nobody wants them around. And, they've responded with higher suicide rates and self-destructive behavior. They have nothing to lose.

What we are seeing is merely the Grapes of Wrath, 2016 style: these people will support Trump no matter what because he is the ONLY person who speaks to their #1 issue. Their dehumanization.

Frankly, given this environment, I truly believe that Andrew Basiago has a better chance of winning the general than Hillary. And, even if she does win? She'll be a lame duck with no mandate day 1. Trump will do far too much damage to her for her to be considered a legitmate president.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You do understand that Donald Trump personifies the argument against "big money always wins", right?

Trump counters and ultimately defeats $25 million ad buys...with twitter. Trump is the living emobodiment of a refutation of everything you just wrote. He is also a refutation of everything Bernie Sanders says.

Also, I wonder if Bernie includes George Soros in his rants? He's a billionaire. Of the billionaires, he is only rivaled by the Koch's in terms of meddling with our government. Oh, and you are crazy if you think TPP has a chance in this environment. Hillary is now running against it :wacko: She's running against her own department's plan. :lol: Yeah..."win big". :lol:

Every Friday they do winners/losers of the week on Special Report on Fox(best news program today bar none). My running winner as long as Trump has been running is: the Citizen's United SCOTUS decision, and the loser has been the people who told us it would ruin the country.

Reagan proved you simply needed a message people could understand and get behind...and he won with a completely biased media, with no alternative media, actively attacking him every day, all the time. Reagan won by taking on the establishment. All Trump is doing is modulating his tone for our nasty times, but then running Reagan's plays. Nasty Times: Where is Bernie's apology for his supporters in Chicago? Never gonna happen. So spare me the "Trump is the bad guy". Bernie, and the left in general, has lost all credibility on this topic, and what's worse? Just like in 1968, they may be chiefly responsible for electing Trump.

Your assertion that Hillary is going to win big? Laughable. If this was 2012? Sure. But that seems to be everybody's problem: they have been re-fighting the last war, and not seeing this one for what it is.

Donald Trump is going to take huge swaths of voters from Hillary, or convince others not to show up for her, and he's already proven that he's making non-voters into voters. How? So simple nobody sees it: for 10 years white working class HUMAN BEINGS have been "Durka Durka"ed by both parties.(South Park, look it up) Worse, they've been basically told to just get it over with and die, because nobody wants them around. And, they've responded with higher suicide rates and self-destructive behavior. They have nothing to lose.

What we are seeing is merely the Grapes of Wrath, 2016 style: these people will support Trump no matter what because he is the ONLY person who speaks to their #1 issue. Their dehumanization.

Frankly, given this environment, I truly believe that Andrew Basiago has a better chance of winning the general than Hillary. And, even if she does win? She'll be a lame duck with no mandate day 1. Trump will do far too much damage to her for her to be considered a legitmate president.

Not a lame duck when your predecessor set you up to rule by the executives pen as a queen