Carpenter restructures.

FireChan

He kicked very well two years ago. Why so many down on a kicker that had an injury most of the year and never complained about it.

because last season He was garbage, and 3 years ago he was garbage which led to him being released by the Dolphins. Edited by apuszczalowski

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because last season He was garbage, and 3 years ago he was garbage which led to him being released by the Dolphins.

And they paid him too much money when they had a young, viable alternative who could handle KOs as well as FGs.

And they paid him too much money when they had a young, viable alternative who could handle KOs as well as FGs.

Hopkins? If so, it's too bad he was injured in the preseason of 2013. Without the injury, Carpenter would have never been in Buffalo as I'm sure you already know.

Yep...wouldn't shock me at all to see them use one of their 6's on John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a Fairbairn or Ross Martin.

Wouldn't bother me one bit if they use a pick on a K beginning with the supplemental in the 4th or later.