BJ Raji to retire at 29

You have to wonder how much the CTE situation among other injuries comes into play. If he has been smart with his money he is set for life. That may be the easy part. Wondering whether your body is too beat up might be the harder issue to resolve.

You have to wonder how much the CTE situation among other injuries comes into play. If he has been smart with his money he is set for life. That may be the easy part. Wondering whether your body is too beat up might be the harder issue to resolve.

LOL. Regardless of whether he's been smart with his money, he's definitely NOT set for life. U gotta be kidding me.

LOL. Regardless of whether he's been smart with his money, he's definitely NOT set for life. U gotta be kidding me.

He's made over 10 million in his career. He has less than 45 years to live. He can still work. How is he not set?

If he's been smart with his money he easily has 8 figures in the bank. That would set me for life.

I think a lot of these under 30 guys don't see the game the way players did 20 years ago. You have earned over 20 million for a few years of hard work--what motivates you to do it again next year?

I wonder how long Bruce Smith would have played at today's salaries. I doubt 18 years.