WNBA comment from Page2

stevestojan

Q: I came up with a fullproof idea for disproving that the WNBA is a real sport. You choose a person from a city that has a WNBA team and ask them the following question, "Would you rather your WNBA team win the championship or be walking along and find a $5 bill on the ground." So far I haven't found anyone that will choose the championship. What do you think?

-- Josh, Kansas City, MO

SG: I think you're a genius.

(By the way, how 'bout poor Chicago getting stuck with a WNBA team last week? These floating WNBA teams are like the worst possible present at a Yankee Swap ... they keep getting passed around the room and nobody wants to end up with them. It's like ending up with a $25 gift certificate to Chess King. Um, gee, thanks ...)

Q: I came up with a fullproof idea for disproving that the WNBA is a real sport. You choose a person from a city that has a WNBA team and ask them the following question, "Would you rather your WNBA team win the championship or be walking along and find a $5 bill on the ground." So far I haven't found anyone that will choose the championship. What do you think?

-- Josh, Kansas City, MO

SG: I think you're a genius.

(By the way, how 'bout poor Chicago getting stuck with a WNBA team last week? These floating WNBA teams are like the worst possible present at a Yankee Swap ... they keep getting passed around the room and nobody wants to end up with them. It's like ending up with a $25 gift certificate to Chess King. Um, gee, thanks ...)

245138[/snapback]

:o:o:D I'd pick up a penny face down first

Point of order: Isn't it a "gravitational field"?

245258[/snapback]

Uhhh...no.

And, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows