Bills draft party

I've done a few and the happiest one for me was when we picked Dareus. I liked whenever I got something from Ralph and for draft days it was free beers and food. I think CountryCletus has it exactly right by the way.

Oh, hi, Mrs. Cletus.

I was there for Maybin and Erik Flowers. Also EJ. But it's not all on me, I was there for Stephon Gilmore, so it's ok I go this year, right?

You might want to stay away. Just in case.....

Do they do this every day of the draft?

Yeah, I went last year. It was held on a Saturday however during Day 2 of the draft. It was a very family friendly event with a lot of kids running around on the field. It was a fun day with my son.

The invite I saw said it was for "Bills partners, suite holders and club seat members". So it appears that this perk is reserved for those laying out the bigger bucks.

i am none of those. I sit in lower bowl.

probably more to do with seniority. i'm a +30 year STH.

could be spacing out the invites so many per day instead of one mass mailing.

Edited by papazoid

Check your email account where you get Bills season ticket emails. I got mine beginning of the week.

That said, there is a generic form where you input your info and account number to request tickets. It's limited to the number of tickets on your ST account. So even if you didn't get the email you could just submit your info to get the tickets. If you don't have it yet PM me and I'll send you the link.

The invite I saw said it was for "Bills partners, suite holders and club seat members". So it appears that this perk is reserved for those laying out the bigger bucks.

I think there are two invites -- the overall draft party for which all ST holders are eligible, and then the "special" party for club seat holders that includes the free booze and food.

You're right e. The invite posted by Papazoid shows the event being held in the stadium with food and drinks available for purchase, and the club seat holder's invite shows the party in the Field house, with complimentary food and drinks. A nice upgrade for those who spend more.