Bills draft party

Looking for some intel on the Bills draft party, I believe they hold it in the field house.

Is it worth the ride over? In past years it was out of the question with my being in Houston but with last year's move to Pittsburgh it's much closer.

Any descriptions/opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Looking for some intel on the Bills draft party, I believe they hold it in the field house.

Is it worth the ride over? In past years it was out of the question with my being in Houston but with last year's move to Pittsburgh it's much closer.

Any descriptions/opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

time for a name change then?

We drive from PA as well... Attended a few, just decided it wasn't really worth it once you've done a few.... Neat experience, but don't expect something earth shattering

I've done a few and the happiest one for me was when we picked Dareus. I liked whenever I got something from Ralph and for draft days it was free beers and food. I think CountryCletus has it exactly right by the way.

I've done a few and the happiest one for me was when we picked Dareus. I liked whenever I got something from Ralph and for draft days it was free beers and food. I think CountryCletus has it exactly right by the way.

Is it a 4-5 day party? how does that even work? is it like woodstock where people sleep in tents? or does everyone eat drink watch the draft go home come back and do it again? any of these in https://soundcloud.com/ducerivas/beast-awakens-gamera NEW jERSEY?? I havent met one Bills fan my whole life in jersey but every once in a while I see a Buffalo Bills bumper sticker in north bergen/west new york ,Nj

• 4 weeks later...

They invited Billy Buffalo? Way to jinx the draft!

Lol.

Been watching for places in the Northtowns to advertise draft day parties. Nothing yet. I'm not up for going all the way to the Ralph for what will surely be a very late Thursday evening. I'll post any if I see them.

BBMKT_1355_2016-Buffalo-Bills-Draft-Part

click on the picture to see it better

I see they've decided against continuing the free food and beer this year.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. May go for the locker room tour, my son hasn't seen it yet.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

I've never been to a draft party, but this format seems different? In the stadium, not the field house? Wondering if it will be worth the drive from ROC on a weeknight.

The NFL really screwed hardcore fans with this Thursday night crap.

I see they've decided against continuing the free food and beer this year.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. May go for the locker room tour, my son hasn't seen it yet.

Free food and drink are for the high rollers not for the common folk.

Free food and drink are for the high rollers not for the common folk.

You are correct sir. Went to the Saturday party last year. My friend gave me his club passes. We got in where the free food/open bar was but you had to show him the pass before they let you in.

It was okay but I wouldn't drive all the way from Pittsburgh to go to this. It is nothing special.