Brawling Broads Brought from Baltimore

Only five involved in the brawl? What's the average for a flight coming out of Baltimore?

LoL... Good point, always the one to see the positive KD! Just imagine the carnage out of a Philly flight!

Girls had a little brains to back their brawn, waited to blow AFTER their plane reached their destination.

"The Captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt sign, beatdown battle begin!"

Watch out for the chicks... They are calculating! ;-)

LoL... Good point, always the one to see the positive KD! Just imagine the carnage out of a Philly flight!

Girls had a little brains to back their brawn, waited to blow AFTER their plane reached their destination.

"The Captain has turned off the fasten seatbelt sign, beatdown battle begin!"

Watch out for the chicks... They are calculating! ;-)

I do what a can. ;)

Excellent point. It's probably only a federal offense when the plane is in the air. :lol:

I do what a can. ;)

Excellent point. It's probably only a federal offense when the plane is in the air. :lol:

Yep!

On federal waterway... The boat docks (outside Fed channel) and I am pretty sure The Coasties call the local police/fire?

It is always a confusing issue when an incident happens @ the lock (Fed) property... I gotta explain that The Corps (one of the only Fed agency that doesnt have law enforcement powers) does not have any enforcement arm and only relies on local jurisdiction for help. I have a policy directive printed up from legal to assist in clarifying the legal position. USCG helps, but mostly only respond via water.

Probably why the chicks were just released... ??? What a mess.