BREAKING: Beerball Denied Parole!!

Well he did have a mutual agreement withTRBJ....

I don't know why he failed to show a jury that he was insane... He's proven it here.... Over and over and over again...

I believe the verdict here would be 2,492 to keep him in prison vs 2 to release him. The only 2 holding out would be CGF (because she likes everyone) and JBoyst (because they are currently pen pals).

I believe the verdict here would be 2,492 to keep him in prison vs 2 to release him. The only 2 holding out would be CGF (because she likes everyone) and JBoyst (because they are currently pen pals).

You miscounted... He would have four votes to get out. The third and fourth being his male lovers, Mead and Poojer. They are getting tired of seeing him at the jail for conjugal visits.

You miscounted... He would have four votes to get out. The third and fourth being his male lovers, Mead and Poojer. They are getting tired of seeing him at the jail for conjugal visits.

Damn, there's a fifth one: Gugny (because Mead would invite him to lunch on the way to the conjugal visit and Gugny would go so long as Mead buys)

Damn, there's a fifth one: Gugny (because Mead would invite him to lunch on the way to the conjugal visit and Gugny would go so long as Mead buys)

No... Gugny and Beerboy ended their torrid love affair once Beerball found the imprints of Gugny's sex toys in the mattress foam. Beerball couldn't handle the idea that his love making skills (I know a difficult concept to associate with Beerboy) were not sufficient enough alone for Gugny.

No... Gugny and Beerboy ended their torrid love affair once Beerball found the imprints of Gugny's sex toys in the mattress foam. Beerball couldn't handle the idea that his love making skills (I know a difficult concept to associate with Beerboy) were not sufficient enough alone for Gugny.

Are you saying Gugny wouldn't put aside his differences with Beerball for a free lunch?? You crazy!!

son of a B word...i have someone interested in me romantically???? would be nice to know these things.....

How'd you come up with the 2492?

Puzzled though.. didn't realize I had a penpal or did I misunderstand.