OT US soccer

The MLS has a world champion in its ranks and its first frenchman ever with the signing of Youri Yorkaeff with the Metrostars. he 's a little past his prime but he can score... he has started his career in my hometown of Grenoble

by the way any news about the Rhinos and a possible entry in the MLS?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The MLS has a world champion in its ranks and its first frenchman ever with the signing of Youri Yorkaeff with the Metrostars. he 's a little past his prime but he can score... he has started his career in my hometown of Grenoble

by the way any news about the Rhinos and a possible entry in the MLS?

244906[/snapback]

Ummmmmmmmm, this board is filled with OT posts. But soccer? I don't think soccer should appear anywhere near a football board.

Who is playing for who? Metro huh? Rhino's where?

Soccer? Oh god, please no.....the word soccer itself makes me wanna eat my own puke!

Ummmmmmmmm, this board is filled with OT posts.  But soccer?  I don't think soccer should appear anywhere near a football board. 

Who is playing for who?  Metro huh?  Rhino's where?

Soccer?  Oh god, please no.....the word soccer itself makes me wanna eat my own puke!

244914[/snapback]

Everywhere else in the world soccer is called football.

What's wrong with soccer? It's not the NFL but certainly more watchable than whatever sport they are supposed to be playing in the NBA.

Hopefully the US will be able to build on its success in the next World Cup. It would be great to knock off one of the European powers.

What's wrong with soccer?   It's not the NFL but certainly more watchable than whatever sport they are supposed to be playing in the NBA.

244944[/snapback]

Kick...kick...run around....kick....kick....corner kick...shot on goal goes wide...kick...run around....kick....shot on goal goes wide...kick...kick...kick....yellow card for something or other,not really sure...kick...kick...shot on goal right at goalie-blocked....kick...kick...kick...run around...kick...penalty shot- other team lines up and puts hands over their nuts- shot goes wide...kick...kick...look up in the sky, it's a blue moon...GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Oh yeah, that soccer is a hoot! :o

:o

Everywhere else in the world soccer is called football.

Good for them. The rest of the world is not the United States. Here football is football and soccer is, well, dumb. Next?

Soccer. Please. It's the only sport that makes me wish a baseball game was on.

Or golf, curling or bass fishing. Come to think of it, poker is more of a draw than soccer.