Obama's Military

You think driving a wedge between 350 million citizens would be a big enough job for this guy. He is a industrious little traitor I give him that. It's smart to poison the one arm of the government that probably doesn't buy his bullshite.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-us-army-indoctrinated-soldiers-on-dangers-of-white-privilege/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The material described a mythical African woman who isn’t aware that she’s black until she comes to America, encounters “white racism” and discovers the U.S. is “organized according to race.”

Do they have ANY idea how thoroughly racist the rest of the world is? We have protests over race. The rest of the world has wars.

I really hope that's not true, and someone was not so completely ignorant as to write something like that.

This is from last April, but Judicial Watch just got the information released today.

But either way..................I want my 40 acres, you can keep the mule.

There is nothing as pernicious and intransigent as liberal white guilt.

These liberals truly and fervently believe that being white is, in and of itself, a great sin for which every white person, both individually and as a group, must spend their lives seeking penance and making atonement.

The keystone of their liberal white guilt complex is the specious concept of "white privilege," which is nothing but liberal-sanctioned and liberal-approved bigotry.

"White privilege" is declaring all white people to be guilty before the fact, simply by virtue of the color of their skin. "White privilege" is a pure concept of racism that wouldn't be tolerated if applied to another race.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

This is from last April, but Judicial Watch just got the information released today.

But either way..................I want my 40 acres, you can keep the mule.

There is nothing as pernicious and intransigent as liberal white guilt.

These liberals truly and fervently believe that being white is, in and of itself, a great sin for which every white person, both individually and as a group, must spend their lives seeking penance and making atonement.

The keystone of their liberal white guilt complex is the specious concept of "white privilege," which is nothing but liberal-sanctioned and liberal-approved bigotry.

"White privilege" is declaring all white people to be guilty before the fact, simply by virtue of the color of their skin. "White privilege" is a pure concept of racism that wouldn't be tolerated if applied to another race.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

But it's not racism according to Critical Race Theory.

Do they have ANY idea how thoroughly racist the rest of the world is? We have protests over race. The rest of the world has wars.

I really hope that's not true, and someone was not so completely ignorant as to write something like that.

From what I hear they are only racist in America.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/01/83445-2/

A group of ADO supporters repeatedly made monkey noises when Ajax player Riechedly Bazoer had the ball, despite being ordered not to over the loudspeaker system. ‘Monkey noises are disgraceful. We have handed the video and reports to the disciplinary committee,’ the KNVB said in a statement. The match was not halted, even though referees are able to take this step.

Read more at DutchNews.nl: ADO Den Haag under fire after racist chants by fans

Why does everything come down to skin color with you SoProgs?

Seriously...Critical Race Theory. White's can't comment on racism, because racism is experientially based, and can't be treated objectively. In fact, even trying to discuss racism objectively is oppressive and racist, since it's forcing non-Western, non-white people to conform to a fundamentally white Western philosophy of thought.

Have I mentioned Critical Race Theory is complete bull ****?

Oh right...only black people are qualified to opine on race matters! :lol:

Them, and white liberals. Not conservative blacks, though.

Racism in America is. startlingly enough, quite wrapped up in political leanings.

Them, and white liberals. Not conservative blacks, though.

Racism in America is. startlingly enough, quite wrapped up in political leanings.

That's because too many on the left have a vested interest in keeping racism alive. They also believe only minorities and leftists are qualified to discuss it, right Baskin?

That's because too many on the left have a vested interest in keeping racism alive. They also believe only minorities and leftists are qualified to discuss it, right Baskin?

Can we even ask baskin that? Is he black?

Actually...he's a Republican*, isn't he? So he's de facto unqualified, no matter what color he is.

*A "RICO," really. "Republican In Claim Only."

Can we even ask baskin that? Is he black?

Actually...he's a Republican*, isn't he? So he's de facto unqualified, no matter what color he is.

*A "RICO," really. "Republican In Claim Only."

Baskin is a self proclaimed conservative white guy, so one must either believe his liberal schit or well, not. He's not the first faux anything here but deserves his well deserved chortle from those who know better.

So the training material says a woman in Africa is not referred to as black or disadvantaged for being black but our government's "training" goes out of it's way to tell people that in the US white's have the advantage and if you're not white you are disadvantaged. In other words, our government is telllng non-white's that they are disadvantaged. Great job. Sounds like another voter registration program for the left to me.