Are the Dolphins a concern for you?

161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

5 of last 6 and 6-2 v Tanny but who is counting

THIS! I was gonna close down this less-than-perceptive thread, til you offered up this gem, Yolo. (though another mod may anyway..)

Our Division having been dominated by NE for so long, no one outside it gives credence to any of the remaining 3 teams. Most outsiders say something to the effect that 'NE is gonna breeze into the playoffs in that perpetual crappy Division'. But a closer look will reveal that there's another very good team in the Division -and that's US! We've owned the Jets & fins for a few years now, despite musical chairs at QB & coaching staffs. Literally no one else sees this (including most posters here) -but ask the Dolphins or Jets about us. They KNOW they're our B word as well as NE's. Unfortunately, we can't get over the NE hump either, so we're lumped into the 'AFCE SUX' discussion.

Here's the litmus test: when the schedule comes out, how many of you look at it and think 'we should sweep MIA & NYJ'? I do. And I'm right most of the time. This, from a team one more non-playoff season away from tying the all-time record for playoff futility.

But we're better than NY & MIA..

Go Bills!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphins lose Grimes, Oliver, and most likely Wake along with Lamar Miller....gain Kiko, Maxwell, and Mario....not much better to me

They have gotten worse at corner, older at end and worse at running back but slightly better at linebacker.

Spinning wheels.

i agree wholeheartedly that as a Bills fan every team is a concern. I took the question to mean are the Fish more of a concern this year than last year or any other year ... And I don't think they are.

I always say that if we only win 2 games in a season and they both are against the Fish, the season was a success.

They lost their best Running Back and their defense just brought on a bunch of big names who are on the decline or injury prone. I think the Fins will be a formidable team but they won't be a threat to make the playoffs. They will probably be in the 7 to 9 wins range. Going the Redskins route of trying to win free agency doesn't work.

Most people are focused on their poor offense. Could their Defense alone beat the bills offense?

Personally, I don't think it would happen. Can it happen? Only if the Bills turnover the ball or have bad play-calls, which sounds all too familiar with our luck anyway.

Yep! The last couple years they put themselves in terrible positions as an organization. They have done it again.

However, I am confident they will play us hard.

Sounds like a recipe for a fractured penis.