161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they address their O-line over the offseason, they might register on my radar a little more.

Can't tell you how happy I am that Lamar Miller is heading out of the division. Makes them a worse team.

agree, that's why I said it was too early to tell because they have a lot of holes to address... Lots of time. Just looking at which they are trending ... Not good. Totally agree on Lamar Miller. He's going to be a star. Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills were 8-8 last season, the Phins were 6-10 and the difference was that the Bills beat them twice. In the two games this season I like the Bills' chances, but they aren't locks by any stretch. Coming off that 8-8 season, I am concerned with every team the Bills play.

Good god, no. Rookie head coach, misfits on defense, and they still have Tannehill.

Miami will finish 4th in the East this season.

moreover, they are utterly killing their cap situation with the Suh, Tannehill , Mario, et al deals ... they are all cash and quit types. I see a dark future there... Say what you want about Rex, but he attracts coaching and player talent and keeps it. Levy was the last to do that , and that was a very long time ago

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Not really, there was a lot more hype on the Dolphins at this time of last year. Bills were more mixed -- some great praise, some critique.

Bills were hyped as a playoff team.....

Who swept whom?

What does that have to do with my point that the Bills were hyped up last year also?

The Dolphins are gonna lose Matthews, Miller, and Vernon. Tannehill is still their QB and he is learning a new system. Their OL is still not that good. The defense is learning a new system. Not worried.

Bills were hyped as a playoff team.....

What does that have to do with my point that the Bills were hyped up last year also?

They were hyped by some and not by others, but nowhere near how the Dolphins were treated. Miami was crowned the winner of the off-season quite frequently.

No one was worried about the Jets last year, because they had a rookie head coach. And while the Bills beat them, they finished a full two games ahead of the Bills in the standings.

Philbin seemed pretty bad. At this point, the Dolphins look like they are positioned to win more games in 2016 than they did in 2015

I'm sorry. I can't keep straight what yardstick we use to measure how much the Bills suck. It changes day to day.

I really don't know what you're talking about and why you replied to my post...I just said the Bills were as hyped as the Dolphins....maybe not quite as much but there was excitement....

With the signing of Suh last year + the signing of M. Williams & K. Alonso, are the Dolphins a threat to our AFC East playoff dream?

I kind of feel the Dolphins are where the Bills were when we signed Mario Williams under Wannstache. Everyone was saying "on paper, we have the best DL in the NFL". On paper, the Dolphins may now have one of the best DL in the NFL, but football games are played on Sunday, not on paper. Who do they have at LB? What's their secondary?

As long as they don't kill Taylor, I'm not worried about them. Suh is a dirty dog, no question.

I really don't know what you're talking about and why you replied to my post...I just said the Bills were as hyped as the Dolphins....maybe not quite as much but there was excitement....

Sorry. I just read it the wrong way.