Mario to sign with Miami? [UPDATE: Signed]

boater

None from the Bills. I think Mario led us in sacks without trying, but yea he sucks.

Yea, with 5. Awesome job.

The sole reason we finished 9-7 in 2014 was because of Mario and the defense.

People are really reaching to put Mario down. But yeah because he couldn't elevate Kyle Orton to the playoffs, he is a loser. Great logic.

So you now think that Mario is going to turn Miami around and make them a winner? lol.

Mario has never won anything or even come close, no matter where he played or who played QB. Plus he has a reputation as a player who doesn't go 100% all the time, has a "me first" attitude and doesn't set a very good example for the rest of the team. But hey, he made a lot of money, racked up some sacks and helped a couple of teams to 9-7 once so he's great.

It surprises me how many people on this board, many of whom were athletes or coaches themselves, think that effort, leadership work ethic and toughness are not relevant to building a winning team.

Edited by vincec

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sole reason we finished 9-7 in 2014 was because of Mario and the defense.

People are really reaching to put Mario down. But yeah because he couldn't elevate Kyle Orton to the playoffs, he is a loser. Great logic.

No, he's a loser because he doesn't respect the game or his teammates, and is clearly all about the money. Keep up.

Mario will be "motivated" in training camp and the first part of the season because he knows he "has to" -- and then the true colors will show once again.

I look at the moves the Fish are making and just chuckle...

Actually....he might be the vernon replacement.....who is also a free agent

He was transition tagged. But no ones going to pay that price for Vernon. If Miami is dumb enough to pin there future on wake and Williams then best of luck to them. They aren't a few pieces away, they are waaaaaaay far from being contenders. Especially with another new coaching staff.

He was transition tagged. But no ones going to pay that price for Vernon. If Miami is dumb enough to pin there future on wake and Williams then best of luck to them. They aren't a few pieces away, they are waaaaaaay far from being contenders. Especially with another new coaching staff.

i think someone will pay for Vernon and they will remove the tranny tag. Prob is that Wake and Mario play the same side and are 31 and 34. But, Fish.

Would love to see Incognito pull on a few running plays and pancake that prima Donna.

Right on Rebound! As much as I was hoping Mario would land in Philly or with the Giants - it would be awesome to see Ritchie pancake Mario.

Edited by BuffaloFan68

Screw Mario. Henderson should just touch his facemask a few times so he can melt down like that time the jets 7th string OL shut him down and he cried about hands to the face for 2 weeks.

He's a kitty now. Money changed him, just like it changed Brady for a second there when he stopped head butting his linemen before games.

No, he's a loser because he doesn't respect the game or his teammates, and is clearly all about the money. Keep up.

Mario will be "motivated" in training camp and the first part of the season because he knows he "has to" -- and then the true colors will show once again.

I look at the moves the Fish are making and just chuckle...

That's what worries me. I see the type of quitter who averages 10 sacks per year for his career, including the season where he only played 5 games, his rookie year, and last year when he phoned it in.

Miami removed the tag. Vernon's a FA and will be leaving Miami. Giants and Jags reportedly very interested.

Glad to see him leave the division.

Im glad he's going to the Dolphins, once the honeymoon wears off he will tank for them too just like he did for the Texans and Bills.

Tankers gonna eventually tank, he is a poor character, discontented guy that can only tolerate faking fitting in for so long.

Edited by Buffalo Proud

This is such a fallacy.

Mario gave up because he hated the new defensive system. Not saying it's right but he clearly disagreed with what was being asked of him.

We lost ton of games from 2012-2014, I didn't see him give up then.

You can try to sugar coat what he did all you want. The fact is that he pulled a Doug Marrone.

Pulling a Doug Marrone:

quit1

[kwit] /kwɪt/
SpellSyllables
verb (used with object), quit or quitted, quitting.

1. to stop, cease, or discontinue:

She quit what she was doing to help me paint the house.
2. to depart from; leave (a place or person):
They quit the city for the seashore every summer.

3. to give up or resign; let go; relinquish:

He quit his claim to the throne. She quit her job.

4. to release one's hold of (something grasped).

5. to acquit or conduct (oneself).

6. to free or rid (oneself): to quit oneself of doubts.

7. to clear (a debt); repay.

verb (used without object), quit or quitted, quitting.

8. to cease from doing something; stop.

9. to give up or resign one's job or position:

He keeps threatening to quit.

10. to depart or leave.

11. to stop trying, struggling, or the like; accept or acknowledge defeat.

adjective

12. released from obligation, penalty, etc.; free, clear, or rid (usually followed by of):

quit of all further responsibilities.

Edited by Peter

This is such a fallacy.

Mario gave up because he hated the new defensive system. Not saying it's right but he clearly disagreed with what was being asked of him.

We lost ton of games from 2012-2014, I didn't see him give up then.

Whatever you say kid, Mario is older and doesn't want to get injured so he can enjoy his retirement. Last year was the start of his retirement party and the Dolphins will get the rest of his no try bull ****.

Hey pretend what you say is the truth though. Mario wasn't really used much different then he was during his whole career. He was asked to do his job and he just doesn't want to anymore.

Edited by Beef Jerky