Bradham to Eagles

I would not even bother but for the fact that the Rex Haters seem to be the "loudest" on this board. It is funny how you guys continue to defend Mario.

As an aside, I was once as big of a defender of Mario (and St. Doug for that matter) as one could be. Both those guys are quitters and we are better off without them.

On the other hand, Rex and his family have embraced Buffalo . . . and yet, there are those who want to run him out of town . . . and after one year at that.

Speaking for myself, I don't want to ruin Rex out of town. I'm fine with giving him another year. But to act like this year was a giant disappointment is just wrong. Our defense across the board completely sucked compared to last year. And it wasn't just Mario.

And it's cool Rex likes Buffalo but that's not a reason I'd mention for keeping him as a pro coach. Losman cleaned up Buffalo. Mario was shoveling people out of the snow last November. It doesn't matter if you're not producing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is miraculously going to turn into a good player again.

Love revamping a top 4 defense 2 years later!

when you think about it how would we have kept the D anyways? It's likely Mario, Leodis, and Bradham are still gone this year. Lost other starters from that D last year also.

Defense was getting revamped anyway. To be honest i'de rather have Rex Ryan revamping the defense.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Losing him doesn't make us worse either. Bad system fit.

It makes sense that he and Leo would go to Schwartz. Good fit there.

I think they should have kept McKelvin personally. I though he played pretty well under Pettine two years ago and would have been a very solid #3 CB. I don't think that he needs Schwartz's system to succeed the way Bradham appears to. Plus I really liked the guy. But you can't keep everyone I guess.

Bradham had 12 maybe 14 good games. He was bad last year even before he got hurt.

Should not be too difficult to replace.

To be honest, you could easily wonder if his one good season under Schwartz was just an anomaly and not the perfect system fit that some people think. He was playing behind the best front 4 in the NFL that season so I'm sure that helped a lot.

Do we even play them anytime soon?

nope

We play them in like 4-5 years. He signed a 2 year contract lol

Four year rotation and he signed a two year contract; he will be free agent when Eagles play Bills next.

Unless we meet in the Super Bowl in the next 2 years. B-)

@SiriusXMNFL

.@NigelBradham_13 on playing under Jim Schwartz: he just lets you play football, its an aggressive style, that makes the game fun @Eagles

.@NigelBradham_13 on the issues w the @buffalobills defense last yr: its just came down to the fact that the personnel didn't fit the scheme

Well, I guess "personnel not fitting the scheme" explains Nigel's missed tackle against the Giants . . . .