Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

We always let good players walk

even more doomed than before. spiraling out of control.

i need to lie down.

@tydunne

Incognito heard from "6-7 teams" total but his goal was to return to Buffalo. Points to Rex Ryan as a big reason he wanted to be back, too.

coolness.

fire it up man!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he can get extensions for Glenn and Gilmore done and nail the draft... And Maybe a "dust settles" LB or NT... I'm a very happy camper

Pretty much my hope. Even if we don't sign anyone else, what do we need that isn't doable in the first few rounds of the draft?

At this point, a guy to replace Bradham (who won't be missed), maybe a new DL (if you don't want to rotate in Brandt as a 5 tech) and maybe a OT to challenge Henderson? #2 WR and depth picks are probably doable in the late rounds.

Now are we OK with Rex going to Pro bowl to talk to Richie or are we still sad he wasn't measuring hand sizes at the senior bowl?

Wow, do those complaints look even more silly now than they did at the time, particularly in light of the fact Richie called Rex out as a primary reason he stayed.

So did Hughes... And said he wouldn't.

@mikerodak

Richie Incognito: "We definitely took a discount to stay in Buffalo. ... I owed it to them."

thats just awesome. for the folks that questioned his character I hope they can take another look now.

I remember when a Bills player's contract was up that usually meant goodbye

So nice knowing thats not the case anymore

CBF

Its been years since we let a talented player just walk besides Byrd which has worked out well for us. Can we fire Whaley already?

Wow, far less than I thought it would take to re-sign him. Especially considering the mad money given to Osmele and purportedly to Boone. Good job Bills/Whaley, and Ritchie for taking less than he could have gotten on the open market.