Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a lot like the Hughes deal all along IMO. Both probably could have gotten more on the market but both wanted to stay as long as the deal was fair. They are smart enough to know that it is safer to stay with the team where they have had individual success than go to a new team where you are in a whole new setting, as long as the offer isn't too far apart. Richie probably felt playing next to Glenn and wood is best for him to see the full length of this deal.

It's been a lot like the Hughes deal all along IMO. Both probably could have gotten more on the market but both wanted to stay as long as the deal was fair. They are smart enough to know that it is safer to stay with the team where they have had individual success than go to a new team where you are in a whole new setting, as long as the offer isn't too far apart. Richie probably felt playing next to Glenn and wood is best for him to see the full length of this deal.

I imagine he jives with the coaching staff too, from Rex to Roman to Kromer.

I imagine he jives with the coaching staff too, from Rex to Roman to Kromer.

yes, he feels like he's in the right place. With what he's been through, I think he felt it would risky to go somewhere else if the money was close. Edited by YoloinOhio

5 mil, 3 years --- sounds on the low-ish end == like a hometown discount.

What do you guys think?

From the words coming from the media leak it seemed like he was asking for $8 mil per season with $20 mil guarenteed

$5 mil is a sweet deal for the Bills.