[closed]Why not go all in and sign Brock Osweiler

This guy is a stud and a total unrestricted free agent. He is young and ready to go with 4 years of experience. If you believe he is better then Tyrod Taylor and you can sign him to a long term deal then I think the Bills should do it.

This guy is a stud with a great arm and he is tall and he has already beaten Brady. His skills a very good and could turn out to be the Franchise QB and a top 7 QB.

This guy is a stud and a total unrestricted free agent. He is young and ready to go with 4 years of experience. If you believe he is better then Tyrod Taylor and you can sign him to a long term deal then I think the Bills should do it.

This guy is a stud with a great arm and he is tall and he has already beaten Brady. His skills a very good and could turn out to be the Franchise QB and a top 7 QB.

Why did he get benched in favor of The Thumbs rotting corpse?

Just curious,

What exactly makes him a "Stud"?

CBF

Brock is a total roll of the dice. You're paying big for a guy based on college tape and 4 years of holding Peyton Manning's clipboard.

He's played a little here and there. Sometimes good - sometimes bad. But not enough to say he's a finished product either way. He's someone you go after if you're nowhere at QB and hope it pans out. Reminds me of Rob Johnson in a way.