Picture of homeless man but with hope

ALF

And the homeless guy was heard to say "either give me a couple bucks for some mad dog or leave me the !@#$ alone!"

On a more serious note... Good for this kid.

Why? What is the prayer going to do? Buy the guy a sandwich.

i couldn't see the picture when i opened the link, but how do we know the kid wasn't praying not to end up like the homeless guy? You and I can sit next to each other in that bucket :devil:

And the homeless guy was heard to say "either give me a couple bucks for some mad dog or leave me the !@#$ alone!"

Why? What is the prayer going to do? Buy the guy a sandwich.

Moments after the photo was taken the boy was shot 42 times by the police.

And the myth lives on....

It's more likely that he gets gunned down by fellow "community" members being initiated for the next gang up.

The inner cities of Baltimore, Chicago, Washington, Oakland, Miami, Orlando and others are being overrun by gangs and the criminal element. Police officers that are trying to do their jobs with their hands tied are getting a bad rap by overhyped media that has set their agenda. It's really sad what the inner cities have become.

And the myth lives on....

It's more likely that he gets gunned down by fellow "community" members being initiated for the next gang up.

The inner cities of Baltimore, Chicago, Washington, Oakland, Miami, Orlando and others are being overrun by gangs and the criminal element. Police officers that are trying to do their jobs with their hands tied are getting a bad rap by overhyped media that has set their agenda. It's really sad what the inner cities have become.

Myth. Yeah, that's what it is.

Edited by PromoTheRobot