Erin Andrews gets $55 mill in case vs Nashville Marriott

YoloinOhio

Yeah, it's called "being yourself." Erin Andrews the person isn't always made up for camera. Part of proving her case is showing a jury that she's a "normal" person, even if she has a high profile job.

Surely you guys understand this?

I would hope normal people are not as vain and don't prance around in the nude... Ooops, that rules out Beerball when he is getting ready for a hot date. Not that I would know of course! :nana::nana:

Sure she was abused and people shouldn't have seen what she does in her most private moments. I really don't think she is bothered by people seeing her nude, she is bothered by how the peeping creep caught her acting... That's not normal... IMO.

The award was way over the top for the damage done.

Now... Should Hulk Hogan get a huge some of money too? I know different situation, but same expectations about knowing if one is being recorded.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think she is bothered by people seeing her nude, she is bothered by how the peeping creep caught her acting... That's not normal... IMO.

The award was way over the top for the damage done.

Now... Should Hulk Hogan get a huge some of money too? I know different situation, but same expectations about knowing if one is being recorded.

Please share how you deduced this.

He connived his way getting the room number and his subsequent booking. She was checked in under an alias.

She was also prancing around when she was spied on... What does that have do with looking good for work?

That is what stung her the worst IMO. How do yoy explain that?

It also sends the wrong message to hire a woman for their looks... How many others did she beat out for the ESPN job? More qualified but worse looking...???

Come on, it was fine that she got the job because of her looks, but not fine when her looks becomes objectified!

She was wronged... And badly wrong, the amount is excessive.

Unreal exill takes episode 30

Yeah, it's called "being yourself." Erin Andrews the person isn't always made up for camera. Part of proving her case is showing a jury that she's a "normal" person, even if she has a high profile job.

Surely you guys understand this?

Bull puckey. Have you ever seen her on TV as a plain Jane? Not likely. Ever see a mug shot of a criminal and then see the same perp at court? It's all part of the "show"

This thread reminds me why I never visit PPP. I'm out.

At least in PPP we can use the full extent of the English language to let the yahoos know just where they stand on a Darwin chart and how much disdain you have for their opinion.

At least in PPP we can use the full extent of the English language to let the yahoos know just where they stand on a Darwin chart and how much disdain you have for their opinion.

You have correctly identified the two most popular fallacies of PPP:

1. ad hominem

2. argumentum ad lapidem

Edited by Cugalabanza